Saul Canelo Alvarez t-shirt on SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2008
Even if he loses to Floyd Money Mayweather...say hello to boxing's NEXT BIG super star...he is already Mexico's most popular fighter at the age of 22...Saul Canelo Alvarez. As the fight draws closer to September 14th be sure to order your shirt...call or txt msg 510-927-5333 Ugly Nigga

This is a FRONT and BACK design of the Saul Canelo Alvarez t-shirt.

Feb 10, 2006
$20.00 plus $4 shipping. I should be posting the actual shirt in like a couple of days...then kick out the flyers across the Bay Area. Lol...Imma make Saul Canelo Alvarez a Bay Area super star...bigger than he is in Mexico lol.

better take that shirt to east l.a. homie...lol. or my necc of the woods.(or desert, i should say)

Mar 18, 2008
gotta step your game up especially when you got shirts like this going around...

had to buy the TMT MEX for that weekend...

Yeah I seen them designs on the internet...those are machine prints...and they are dope can't front on that...but I do silk screen print so the ink is more sturdy...I suspect those shirts you posted won't last in the wash...you can look at the flimsy collars on them shirts...mine are NONA-Ts and Pro Crux MUCH better quality and the ink last FOREVER. Oh yeah last thing...those are gonna turn into belly shirts after awhile...mine are long t's.