Most Entertaining UFC Champion (Currently)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
So to you, who is the most entertaining? with all champions booked for fights this year, who y'all got?! There's currently 10 (due to the interim belt)

starting from the lightest, we got:

DJ
CRUZ
BARAO
ROUSEY
ALDO
BENDO
GSP
WEIDMAN
BONES JONES
CAIN

Apr 2, 2010
As much as I hate him Jones puts on good fights
I don't know how anyone could leave Cain off the list

only ones I hate is GSP and Bendo...I hate watching Henderson fight because he is so mediocre at everything and never finishes or makes fights exciting to watch. His wins have been controversial because he doesn't go out of his way to score by landing hits, I hate that fucking guy and I hope Pettis beats the shit out of him

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
here's my list:

1. Aldo
2. Cain
3. Bones
4. Cruz
5. Ronda
6. Mighty Mouse
7. Barao
8. Bendo
9. Weidman
10. GSP

My first three are all toss ups and can go either way, but i thoroughly enjoy aldo soccer kicc foo's down. im sure i'll have to re-do this thread after a few of these title match ups happen.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
1. Cain - pure destroyer of opponents

2. Aldo - never been in a boring fight

3. Bones - styles on people like no one else, seems unstoppable

4. Weidman - almost like Bones, styles on everybody he's fought except for Maia (although Weidman was a 10 days before replacement and had to cut 40lbs. with no camp and still won)

5. Ronda - insane how she continues to finish with the same submission

6. Barao - don't see anybody at 135 stopping him, even Cruz if he ever comes back

7. Bendo - dude seems like he's great at everything, but a master of none, nobody can figure him out and he keeps knocking off former number 1 fighters like Frankie and Gilbert

8. GSP - boring lay n pray or jab for points style keeps him near the bottom of the list despite years of dominance

9. Mighty Mouse - really not a fan of him hopping around the cage punching air or taking people down only for them to stand right back up, his fights are terrible to me. (Although I haven't seen his lastest fight yet from last week)

10. Cruz - He gets the bottom of the list due to his jab for points style, hasn't stopped anybody EVER in either the WEC or UFC (except for 1 doctor stoppage 3 and a half years ago). Dude uses his long reach against way shorter opponents to win on points, plus he hasn't fought since October 2011, surprised the UFC hasn't stripped him of his title yet, no champion has ever been out this long.

Props: RM211