MMA News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Jesse Taylor just got popped by USADA for an out of competition test. Out of his fight in November against Belal Muhammad.

Dude is lucky as fuck he didn't pop for his TUF win.

Outside of perennial fuck up Josh Barnett, Jesse Taylor might be the only dude in UFC history to have fucked up multiple times a decade a part.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Bones- "hold my dick pills"
What I'm saying is Jesse Taylor fucked up 10 years a part, it was 10 years ago he fucked his chance in the TUF 7 finale.

To still be fucking up 10 years later, especially right after you get back in the UFC just a couple months ago by winning a show called Redemption takes a special kind of fuck up lol

Bones just been a fuck up for like 3 years and it's been back to back to back fucking up lol

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
What I'm saying is Jesse Taylor fucked up 10 years a part, it was 10 years ago he fucked his chance in the TUF 7 finale.

To still be fucking up 10 years later, especially right after you get back in the UFC just a couple months ago by winning a show called Redemption takes a special kind of fuck up lol

Bones just been a fuck up for like 3 years and it's been back to back to back fucking up lol
While I agree 100, anyone who watched TUF redemption knows he doesn't have a high IQ (whether from trauma or just born stupid). This doesn't surprise me. Clear case of frontal lobe damage IMO, does not have a real sense of right and wrong. I've seen it with people who have suffered multiple concussions.

Apr 25, 2002
this is dude who stepped up 3 days notice to fight Mike Perry. he got a nice record but biggest shit he fought for was like King of the Cage and Gladiator Challenge.

13-2
9 tko/ko
4 subs
11 1st rd stops (9 tko/ko, 2 subs)
lost 1st 2 fights. (1 dec, 1 tko)