MMA News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
That flying knee KO by Barboza was a thing of beauty

Oddshot.tv - capture and share highlights of anything
Ya, giving credit where it's due.
Beneil was bullying him that whole fight. Had Rd 1 in the bag and was on his way to winning Rd 2.

He fainted the take down prior to the one which he got caught on. So he wasn't being predictible. Plus he tagged him with the jab before coming in. What else can you do you know...

He played it text book and got caught. Apparently with someone like Barboza (who I am also a fan of) you need to do more.

Was going for Dariush though.

Apr 25, 2002
Ya, giving credit where it's due.
Beneil was bullying him that whole fight. Had Rd 1 in the bag and was on his way to winning Rd 2.

He fainted the take down prior to the one which he got caught on. So he wasn't being predictible. Plus he tagged him with the jab before coming in. What else can you do you know...

He played it text book and got caught. Apparently with someone like Barboza (who I am also a fan of) you need to do more.

Was going for Dariush though.

that was my main event. Barboza threw that shit while his neck was snapped back from a jab. and Barboza never throws knees in UFC. im impressed by that ko more than any Barboza priors.

Feb 10, 2006
Fedor vs. Meathead is going to co-main
average age for main/co event is 39.5 lol

seriously tho a ppv?? spike? fucc yes, bring it on! but I'm not shelling out my scrill for these guys. If they can manage to put benson on there with other guys like lima or Rory or even rampage I might buy it.

also they should've made Rampage v Fedor instead!