MMA News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
209 card for Saturday after next. Pretty stacked. Looks like Hunt is done with his hissyfit and needs another payday (against another known PED user, no less).

WAR WONDERBOY, KHALABIB, and HUNT

Apr 25, 2002
Of course they did. None of it was usable lol. But it will live on on the internet
UFC still got up Nate Diaz's f-bombs, just bleeped out. UFC just dont want to be put on blast. they did their own investigation and thats why Travis is still UFC. plus his chick is one of the 2 most important people to UFC right now.

Lewis just posted this up a couple hours ago. he be clownin all day.

Apr 25, 2002
he says it alot in interviews. it's a Houston thing. i think it's like a form of sidin'. but he uses it in fighting context like "punching and connecting". dude has a funny personality and he's good with the interviews. if he keeps winning he can get to Hollywood status.

@1:14
"i dont care how tired i get. ima keep goin. shit, swangin n bangin! H -town on that boy."

@3:10
"to me jabs are just a waste of time. i just like to swang n bang."

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
he says it alot in interviews. it's a Houston thing. i think it's like a form of sidin'. but he uses it in fighting context like "punching and connecting". dude has a funny personality and he's good with the interviews. if he keeps winning he can get to Hollywood status.

@1:14
"i dont care how tired i get. ima keep goin. shit, swangin n bangin! H -town on that boy."

@3:10
"to me jabs are just a waste of time. i just like to swang n bang."

Good googly moogly........