MMA News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I would see its the best after Page's knee of Cyborg which cracked his skull. Got Em!!
i feel you. probably the most devastating. i shoulda been specific. im talkin bout flying double knees. lookin like he was walking upstairs. shit looked like he was drilling in a gym, too perfect. as far as single flying knees i like Chris Beals a little more than MVP's cus Beal's shit looked like a video game.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO apparently the UFC emailed all of the fighters, managers, and coaches and stated fight tape will no longer be available to them and if they want to see their opponents fights they need to subscribe to Fight Pass.

Fighters and coaches used to get links emailed to them so they can download fights.

How you gonna be that bummy of a company where you try to gouge your employees for $10 a month? LMAO that's gonna be the wackest shit I've heard in sports.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
OOG Fedor returns to USA for first time in 6 years tonight. Fedor weighed in at 236 lbs and Mitrione weighed in at 257.5 lbs.

Bellator 172: Fedor vs. Mitrione
FEBRUARY 18, 2017
SAP Center | San Jose, California
Main Card
Spike, 9 p.m. ET

FEDOR EMELIANENKO(36-4) VS. MATT MITRIONE (11-5)
Patricky Freirevs. Josh Thomson
Cheick Kongovs. Oli Thompson
Veta Arteagavs. Brooke Mayo
Mauricio Alonsovs. Josh Koscheck

Preliminary Card
Spike.com, 7 p.m. ET

Juan Cardenasvs. Luis Vargas
Dominic Sumnervs. Abraham Vaesau
Jeremy Murphyvs. Matthew Ramirez
Anthony Dovs. Bobby Escalante
Cesar Gonzalezvs. Nikko Jackson
Zach Andrewsvs. J.J. Okanovich