MMA News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
UFC just hired Todd Grisham formerly of WWE and ESPN to be a new commentator. He isn't the guy replacing Goldberg on the A-team though. Looks like Grisham will be working the pre and post show desk and commentating fight nights.

Dude will be legit in UFC, he hosted MMA Live on ESPN, did boxing commentary on ESPN and did commentary for Glory kickboxing. Also brings some sports legitimacy to the desk being a former Sportscenter anchor.

UFC adds ESPN, WWE vet Todd Grisham to broadcast team - MMA Fighting

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol Sherdog already bitching about Todd Grisham solely because he was in WWE and completely ignoring his legit ESPN career and his combat sports experience doing boxing and Glory.

I swear the UFC could get in a time machine and bring back prime Howard Cosell and MMA fans would find a reason to call it a garbage signing.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol Hunto is suing the UFC, Brock Lesnar, and Dana White. From what I've read he has a great case because apparently the UFC knew Brock was going to pop hot before the official results came and kept it a secret and let him fight Hunt anyway. Hunto bout to get $$$$$

[ame]https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/819011718969888768[/ame]

Apr 25, 2002
Invicta tomorrow. Megan Anderson vs Charmaine Tweet for the interim feather. that's Cyborg's belt but she been fighting her last 2 or 3 fights with UFC. i know Invicta is bankin on Anderson so they can finally make her vs Cyborg but i think if she wins UFC will really want her. she might have some leverage against UFC since they just built 145 and lost Cyborg. she pretty fine as fuck too.