MMA News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
^^Wack? Thats a bomb fight. Eddie finna serve Conor. Got Em!!

fights good. UFC's wack.

i never believe Dana White, but i listen to his words. after the 2nd Nate fight, White said McGregor has to give up his belt if he want's to fight for the lightweight. now White says he has to give up the belt after the Alvarez fight. why give up the belt after the fight? cus they wanna capitalize on his being a 2 weight champ. shits wack. won the featherweight belt, then fight twice at welterweight and once at lightweight before defending the featherweight. they try and build him to be one of the greats, if not the greatest. he super slept Aldo in no time, i'll give him that. but he had a padded route to the Aldo fight.

Props: CZAR and CZAR
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fuck Cowboy Oliviera. Misses weight by 6lbs. easily looked a weight class bigger, and then pull that shit after your bullshit win. Fuck that piece of shit. I'm gonna root for his opponent every time this scumbag fights.

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck Cowboy Oliviera. Misses weight by 6lbs. easily looked a weight class bigger, and then pull that shit after your bullshit win. Fuck that piece of shit. I'm gonna root for his opponent every time this scumbag fights.
that was a bullshit fight. muay thai man didnt wanna stand with Brooks. Brooks fucked up his ribs hella early. he got butt hurt cus Brooks didn't stare down with him, but Brooks didn't stare down cus Alex hella missed weight. that was bitch shit tho. then Will threw his mouthpiece at Alex.

Apr 25, 2002
a couple UFC people in the public eye are leaving UFC and a few execs got canned. looks like the new owners have plans. i hope they take Dana White out as the spokesman. i hope they also start putting the #'s on FOX. the payperview system seems too below what the new owners are. i wonder how that Reebok shit is gonna play out too.