Michael Page, Liam McGeary, Emanuel Newton vs UFC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
how you think these dudes would do within the UFC top 10?

Page i think would only have a problem with Hendricks and Woodley cus they would have the wrestling advantage and most likely have to use it. Page vs Condit would be dope based on styles (kicks). and Page vs Brown/Lawler would be dope based on overall striking. i can see him getting through the rest of the top 10 fairly easily.

I can see McGeary finishing Bones. i think he'd submit any of the wrestlers if they took him down. and i can see him out striking anybody else, if he don't get ko'd by Rumble. i don't know how Newton would do. his style is weird and seems to work. and he got a chin. and he's the only (fightmatrix) LHW top 10'er the UFC don't have.

McGeary and Newton fight at the end of this month on Spike for the belt. shit should be interesting.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Love seeing Page and Liam fight but lets be real, all these guys are at this point are prospects. Bellator has nothing for them at this point imo. I think they both lose to top 10 opponents fairly easy in the UFC. Lawler, Big Rigg would blast thru Page. I can see Condit and him being hella entertaining, Brown as well. Liam could beat the top guys at 205 honestly. Gus, D.C., Shad would give him problems. Bones would finish him

Apr 25, 2002
Bellator has nothing for them at this point imo.
I think Page's style is too unpredictable, and accurate. i think he would shock the UFC in the top 10. especially the bigger dudes who could knock his ass out.
he would probably lose to anybody who likes to wrestle and hold when the times get tough.

i think Gus and DC would give McGeary problems on the feet, but i don't see anybody fucking with McGeary on the ground. i see McGeary stopping Bones on the feet or the ground.

your right about them being prospects as of now, but UFC would be all over them if their Bellator contracts were up.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Right now Lima and little Pitbull would probably do the best in the UFC out of everyone in Belly, but in a couple of years time MVP and Mcgeary could both be top 3 guys. Page is hard to call because he has such little grappling background but if he can work more on his footwork to be like a Cruz or Dillashaw so his opponents can't get close enough to get ahold of him he will light some people up with how funky his style is.
Mcgeary was training with Cormier for the Bones fight so hopefully he cleaned his wrestling up because he's not always going to be able to throw inverted triangles out of his ass at people

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
agreed, I mean he was losing to Joey fuccin Beltran before the spinning miracle baccfist lol