McGregor vs Mayweather 8/26/17

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
i think the larger gloves will end up gassin Conor out quicker. also effect his speed. no more consistent power after that.
But didn't McGregor fight Alvarez at 154 or whatevers? The gloves won't make a difference since he's been training for this fight for a year now. It's just gonna be strictly boxing. From the waist up. The body shots, footwork, and the ring cutting is what is going to gas him out. I'm just wondering how many rounds this fight is going to be. They haven't mentioned anything about that yet and with rumors of how expensive these tickets are going to be I wouldn't be surprised if they announce that until weigh in time.

Apr 25, 2002
But didn't McGregor fight Alvarez at 154 or whatevers? The gloves won't make a difference since he's been training for this fight for a year now. It's just gonna be strictly boxing. From the waist up. The body shots, footwork, and the ring cutting is what is going to gas him out. I'm just wondering how many rounds this fight is going to be. They haven't mentioned anything about that yet and with rumors of how expensive these tickets are going to be I wouldn't be surprised if they announce that until weigh in time.

he fought Alvarez at 155. theyre still mma gloves. Conor dont professionaly fight with big gloves like Floyd. your lookin at this like a boxing match instead of a fight with boxing rules. it dont make sense and money aside it shouldnt've happend. Conor's where he is right now cus of fights that shouldnt've have happened. it sucks but it is what it is.

Feb 10, 2006
he fought Alvarez at 155. theyre still mma gloves. Conor dont professionaly fight with big gloves like Floyd. your lookin at this like a boxing match instead of a fight with boxing rules. it dont make sense and money aside it shouldnt've happend. Conor's where he is right now cus of fights that shouldnt've have happened. it sucks but it is what it is.
But you are saying the weight of the gloves is what is going to wear him out. it's not. I'm saying Floyd is going to wear him out

Props: CZAR and CZAR
Apr 25, 2002
But you are saying the weight of the gloves is what is going to wear him out. it's not. I'm saying Floyd is going to wear him out
the gloves will be "one" thing that has an affect. they will have an affect especially in the later rounds. everything has an affect especially when your not use to the circumstances. those things wont affect Floyd.