Horn V Pacman - live now ESPN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
Combat sports in general are dogshit. Boxing, UFC, Bellator, it's all bullshit terrible decisions non stop. Shit is hot garbage. That's why over the last year I've transitioned from a hardcore fan watching every fight from MMA, boxing, kickboxing, everything to rarely watching any of this bullshit.

Both the fighters and the fans are constantly robbed damn near every fucking show.
haha how much money did you lose on this fight?

Props: CZAR and CZAR
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
haha how much money did you lose on this fight?
none, what you are talking about. I don't care lol it's just another reason why I rarely watch this shit anymore. It's scripted bullshit. Boxing, UFC, etc. might as well be WWE at this point.

I know you're trying to drag out a troll session, but you're reaching a little too hard for it lol

Jun 21, 2016
none, what you are talking about. I don't care lol it's just another reason why I rarely watch this shit anymore. It's scripted bullshit. Boxing, UFC, etc. might as well be WWE at this point.

I know you're trying to drag out a troll session, but you're reaching a little too hard for it lol
No I'm not I swear. I genuinely think Horn won.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
I think the judges were influenced by Horn's manhandling of Pac at times and the omnipresent gushing of blood. Needless to say, dude got outlanded by 2:1 ffs lol, and it's not like all of those punches were meaningless jabs. At least against Bradley it felt closer. Those judges lost all credibility in my eyes. Ref was also an inconsiderate asshole allowing elbows, rabbit punches, and blatant headbutts to occur.

Feb 10, 2006
Its a corrupt decision big-time. Its either a rematch with Horn with more money involved or a fight with Thurman by years end. Regardless a fight with Horn vs any top 147lbr in Australia is gonna sell