Floyd "Money" Mayweather vs Marcos "El Chino" Maidana 2 Sep 13, 2014

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Floyd vs. Maidana????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 6, 2002
I read articles on my usual boxing sites about 2 hours ago and it only spoke about Brooklyn. Just went back and saw what he announced. If Floyd says it then it must be true because we know Maidana wants it as well.

I believe this is going to be a beating. Garcia better come up with a new game plan. The first fight will be nothing like the second.

Feb 10, 2006
Yeah, it's official. I got Maidana by decision. Last time I said Floyd would easily win but I ended up scoring it a draw. Maidana makes Floyd work harder than anyone I've seen and he'll come out quicker than last time. Not a lot of fighters get the rematch and he has a chance. Maidana by decision.

Props: Tony and Tony

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah, it's official. I got Maidana by decision. Last time I said Floyd would easily win but I ended up scoring it a draw. Maidana makes Floyd work harder than anyone I've seen and he'll come out quicker than last time. Not a lot of fighters get the rematch and he has a chance. Maidana by decision.
I scored it a draw after watching it live, then I scored it 7-5 in favor of Floyd after watching it again. Either way it was a close right, and Miadana deserves a rematch.

Feb 10, 2006
HERESY @HERESY is correct. But the reason he's not gonna fight Lara is cuz he's waiting for Lara to fight Ishe Smith. Floyd will no longer fight at 154 unless it's Canelo.

Feb 10, 2006
Lara is fighting this weekend in a big deserved finally match with Canelo. If he beats Canelo who knows, Floyd might just fight him next. Got Em!!

floyd does have the 154 belt so...but lara is just as quicc as floyd with good footwork and a jab... so it probably wont happen lol

Mar 18, 2008
Should be easier this time around for Floyd. I guess Garcia was saying the other day Floyd won't let Maidana wear MX gloves again. At least it will be in the contract this time I guess. Also said he plans on Maidana coming in lighter this time.
If Maidana comes in lighter...that's gonna be a BIG MISTAKE...cause that will lean more towards a boxing match...Marcos will be giving up his physical presence and giving Floyd a chance to stay in the pocket and deliver some "traditional" body shots and not just stomach jabs that had Maidana bowling over in the later part of their first fight. It's probably gonna look like Floyd vs Canelo.