Fighters youd like to see switch fc's?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
I was thinking about rampage and titos move to bellator and it really was a good decision. Its not that theyre old and cant win fights its just that ufc is so stacked right now that its really hard for an older fighter to win hella times in a row to get a title shot. Its a better decision for them because bellator actually pays pretty well and gives fighters big bonuses and nowadays its probably the best and fastest growing orginization besides the ufc... And its better for the fans because the fighters have a way better possibility of a title shot and that means better fights.

I know most of em got contracts, but id like to see people like frank mir, vanderlei, shane carwin, lil nog, clay guida, try fighting somewhere else. I think they would have more fun fighting while putting on more entertaining fights

May 3, 2002
Definitely Wanderlei. I don't follow UFC as much as I used to so it'd be good to see these older fighters in another venue.

Once Bellator poses a threat hopwefully UFC don't pull out it's how cards and counteract they're events with free shows.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
all of them. it'll all end up like boxing soon enough anyways, each promotion having a piece of the belt.
how? UFC is the only big game in town, Bellator draws 600,000 for their biggest free shows on the same channel UFC was drawing 2.5 million + for their low tier no star power shows.

Bellator will never really be considered a "World Championship" and will never be more than a feeder league for the UFC and a place for UFC wash outs to finish their career. Bellator "champions" like Hector Lombard, Eddie Alvarez, and Ben Askren dump their "championship" for just a shot to enter the UFC. Michael Chandler will probably be next to try and make the jump within the next year or two.

In MMA right now and in the future there will be only one belt that matters and it's the one that says UFC on it, they already cornered the market for the sport like the NFL did with football and the NBA did with basketball etc.

Bellator would probably already be dead right now if Viacom didn't buy it from Bjorn Rebney for cheap Friday night programming, because the only reason Viacom keeps it around is it's cheaper to air a Bellator show then it is to pay for original programming or rights to a syndicated TV show, Viacom doesn't actually give a shit about the sport of MMA.

Jun 5, 2004
Im not a huge bellator fan and i think tournaments can give fighters unfair advantages, but it seems like its probably the second best fc to get into now... There are fighters in the ufc who cant win a title there but would probably merk most of the competition in bellator, so id like to see some of them join bellator so they can have more fun n put on better fights. Somebody like stephan bonnar, cris lytle went their whole careers in the ufc and went nowhere, fighters like that who are really good but lose sometimes and still put on a good show