****FIGHT STREAMS****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2008
this should be vital.

every time a fight night comes along, theres always a few people asking for a link to a stream. hopefully this thread can eliminate that issue..

there are several sites that you can pretty much always count on to carry streams of any fight you're looking for. post up any that you know of here.

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

^^^ my go-to site for links. they usually provide multiple links for every fight, & i cant recall a time when any of the links i was watching went down. maybe once or twice, but there were always more.

http://atdhenet.tv/

^^^ more of a last resort. its not what it used to be.

..thats just to get it started. add on, & if they dont stream both mma & boxing, make sure to specify which they do

EDIT: Official MMA Thread & Boxing Thread should be vital too.. we dont have a mod in here?

Mar 18, 2003
We don't really need one. This forum is pretty well self-sustained. We just need to get someone to VITAL the MMA thread, the boxing thread, and this one. But even then, it's not a necessity. But if we mod anyone, it should definitely be B-Buzz and/or 2-0-Sixx.

Sep 16, 2008
my advice would be not to stream from a web browser, and use software such as sopcast for fights. I have a sopcast channel that airs every UFC event if anyone is interested

Mar 22, 2007
We don't really need one. This forum is pretty well self-sustained. We just need to get someone to VITAL the MMA thread, the boxing thread, and this one. But even then, it's not a necessity. But if we mod anyone, it should definitely be B-Buzz and/or 2-0-Sixx.

AGREE!

my advice would be not to stream from a web browser, and use software such as sopcast for fights. I have a sopcast channel that airs every UFC event if anyone is interested
I have no clue what that is but im interested!