The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

Combat Sports Discuss the combat sports such as Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), Boxing, & Kickboxing.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:43 AM   #101
naner12
Sicc OG

Propped 1,553 Times in 861 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTaylor84 View Post
Who thinks Canelo whoops GGG now? lol
Hopefully Canelo does so now they can actually fight. Do people really think that Canelo goes out there and washes Jacobs?
Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM   #102
TrEmEnDo InDo
Sicc OG

Propped 1,035 Times in 473 Posts
Jacobs should face Lemieux.
TrEmEnDo InDo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To TrEmEnDo InDo:
Old Yesterday, 11:06 AM   #103
battle619
Sicc OG

Propped 536 Times in 339 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-0-Sixx View Post
I can accept this post, but you seem to admit it's hard to score and depends largely on what the person scoring is impressed more by, so that should indicate you're fine with the decision, right? What I hate is when I see people scream robbery but then say rounds are hella hard to score and can go either way (you didn't do this I'm just saying i read people making these kinds of statements on otjer forums).

I'd like to see a rematch next if the Canelo fight can't happen yet. I think if Canelo is available he must take it, for so many reasons, but Jacobs fought with a lot of heart and should get a rematch, just like Maidana against Floyd (different styles completely but both fought with a lot of passion). It's just Canelo is a more important fight and Golovkin isn't getting any younger, he turns 35 in a few weeks (April 8th). I think he wants Canelo/Jacobs/Saunders then retire, although I haven't heard Golovkin say it just hinted the time is near.
That was exactly my point. I just went off about how Box Nation had it and how Azteca had it. I don't like to score rounds because that is very hard for me to do as far as not being biased round for round. I prefer to watch fights like a casual because I'm not a judge, just a fan.
battle619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:15 AM   #104
battle619
Sicc OG

Propped 536 Times in 339 Posts
I'm pissed off thinking about Canelo vs GGG. GBP have said that if GGG fights Saunders in june then there is no fight in September due to promotional duties. I see Canelo vs Lemieux in September, GGG vs Saunders then maybe Lara, and Jacobs vs a bum
battle619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM   #105
2-0-Sixx
Sicc OG

Propped 28,163 Times in 10,004 Posts
Send a message via MSN to 2-0-Sixx
Quote:
Originally Posted by battle619 View Post
I'm pissed off thinking about Canelo vs GGG. GBP have said that if GGG fights Saunders in june then there is no fight in September due to promotional duties. I see Canelo vs Lemieux in September, GGG vs Saunders then maybe Lara, and Jacobs vs a bum
Oscar said today after Golovkins performance against Jacobs the chances of a Canelo fight decreased. Lol this motherfucker man. Basically saying because Golovkin struggled to beat Jacobs the fight isn't as important. As if Canelo never struggled with a fighter before. Fuck Oscar man. But hopefully he's trolling or high. A Saunders fight won't make a difference since Golovkin would be fighting Saunders in less than three months and want to fight again in September.
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM   #106
2-0-Sixx
Sicc OG

Propped 28,163 Times in 10,004 Posts
Send a message via MSN to 2-0-Sixx
Quote:
Originally Posted by naner12 View Post
Hopefully Canelo does so now they can actually fight. Do people really think that Canelo goes out there and washes Jacobs?
Right? Let alone actually fight Jacobs.

I think some people are ignoring the fact that Jacobs just proved he's a damn good middleweight. That should be more of the narrative versus Golovkin narrowly won.