Boxing schedule for the month of April

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
That 1st knockdown was total bullshit and ruined the fight. Took Bradley mentally out of the fight. I had Bradley ahead until that knockdown
Up until that rd I had it 3-2 Bradley with the first round going either way. It was bullshit in the sense that it wasn't a "real" knock down but it was a knock down. Contact was made and his hands touched the canvas so you gotta score it.

Props: CZAR and CZAR
Jan 18, 2006
Up until that rd I had it 3-2 Bradley with the first round going either way. It was bullshit in the sense that it wasn't a "real" knock down but it was a knock down. Contact was made and his hands touched the canvas so you gotta score it.
Manny sort of pushed him down thats why i say it was wack

Props: CZAR and CZAR

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Manny sort of pushed him down thats why i say it was wack
I saw him kinda pushing him and holding him down after contact. But there was definitely contact with a punch. It's a bs knockdown either way but again, his hands touched the canvas and it wasn't a slip so you gotta call it. I think it was the second one that took him out the game mentally. I also think Bradley was maybe a bit too cautious and should have let his hands go more.

ETA: I was expecting Bradley to come out fired up and ready to murder Pac like how he was fired up in his previous fight. I guess I was expecting too much. But still, props to both cats for getting in the ring and making it happen.