Boxing News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2005
Demetrius Andrade: “I would love to get in there with somebody like Floyd Mayweather, because he has everything that I want!”
Submitted by Robert Brown on Thu, 23 July 2015, 02:51
demetrius_andrade2

I recently was afforded an oppurtinty to speak with rising junior middleweight star, Demetrius “BOO BOO” Andrade. Andrade is undefeated in 21 pro bouts and currently holds the WBO junior middleweight title. In this interview, Andrade talks about the recent fight discussions that could see him meet Anthony Mundine in the ring. Demetrius also talks about who he would like to fight if the Mundine fight falls through, and what he thinks of the other stars in his weight class. Additionally, Andrade shares his thoughts on Canelo vs. Cotto and Mayweather-Pacquiao. Here is what Demetrius Andrade had to say.

Robert Brown: Can you explain the current situation with Anthony Mundine at the moment?

Demetrius Andrade: All I’m hearing are a bunch of excuses from that side of the pond. I got the news that Anthony Mundine was interested in fighting me for a title in Australia and the terms that they applied for me to put up my WBO belt. I said, “Yes I will go all the way to Australia and put my WBO belt up on the line to fight Anthony Mundine, not a problem.”

In an article he wrote that one of my promoters would want to have options on him if he wins. He’s not getting by me, lets just be honest. No disrespect to him as a fighter and how far he came in his boxing career but I’m not worried about going over there and receiving a loss because that’s not gonna happen.

My promoter, Joe DeGuardia from Star Boxing, if he actually tried to get that, that’s just uncalled for. But on that note, if he didn’t try to get that option and Mundine is still coming up with excuses not to take the fight, I don’t understand what was the point of him and his team reaching out to me to do what he’s doing after I agreed to everything that they wanted to do.

Robert Brown: If the fight with Anthony Mundine does not happen, who are you looking towards?

Demetrius Andrade: Right now I don’t have the power or the decision making at this point to pick and choose who I want to fight. The people that I’ve been mentioning over the last past year that I want to fight have been fighting guys like Delvin Rodriguez and fighting people like James Kirkland. They’re fighting those caliber fighters instead of fighting somebody that the people would love to see.

I would love to get in there with somebody like Floyd Mayweather because he has everything that I want because he got to that point. I want to get to that point and for me to get to that point I either got to fight him because he does have the belts in my weight class, or he’s gonna give it up and I’m gonna fight whoever I can for the belts.

If it happens it happens, but I would never press the issue or get on that bandwagon and be the fighter that just calls them out just to call them out. I’m not gonna do that because he fought everybody in his generation. His time is up, it’s time for the new. For me to be that big mega star right now, it would be to fight the big mega star and that’s Floyd Mayweather.

In my generation, as for Canelo, Lara, Golovkin, there’s other guys out there that can make me that same star other than Mayweather but people want to go after Mayweather because he bring that audience and he brings that “cha-ching.”

Robert Brown: It’s looking like Saul Alvarez is going to be fighting Miguel Cotto next. Who do you think will win that fight?

Demetrius Andrade: Not to disrespect Cotto and not to disrespect Freddie Roach but a lot of people are saying, “Oh Freddie Roach got Cotto back, oh Cotto is looking like the old Cotto.” Who did Cotto just finish fighting? Delvin Rodriguez who he knocked out in the first few rounds that Lara couldn’t do.

He fought Sergio Martinez who had thirty left leg injuries and forty right leg injuries that could barely stand to walk and box a little bit. Not to take Martinez’ boxing abilities away, but he was done for. Cotto beat Martinez and Delvin Rodriguez and all of the sudden Cotto’s back. Who did he really fight? The hype that he’s getting for fighting three bums back to back, does that make him great again?

Robert Brown: I want to get your views on Manny Pacquiao’s loss to Floyd Mayweather. Taking the shoulder injury into consideration, do you think he deserves a rematch?

Demetrius Andrade: No, I do not think he deserves a rematch. I think Mayweather and Pacquiao was and there ain’t gonna be anything better than that. Pacquaio had his chance to become a greater superstar with his performance, even if he won or lost. What he did was sat there the whole night.

People tried to blame Mayweather, but Mayweather engaged the fight, was throwing punches while Pacquaio was waiting until he got closer to the ropes to let loose a few punches. I don’t want to hear this shoulder shit because in the middle of the ring, Pacquiao didn’t do anything, he didn’t try to throw any punches. If he did, he would try to feint to back Mayweather up to the ropes and then let his punches go. Mayweather sat outside in the middle of the ring and outboxed him clearly.

Jul 24, 2005
Mayorga: If I Don't KO Mosley in Three - I'll Retire!

Posted by: Ryan Burton on 7/27/2015 .

By Ryan Burton

Shane Mosley and Ricardo Mayorga will renew acquaintances on August 29th in a pay-per-view battle at The Forum in Inglewood, Calif. On September 27th, 2008 Mosley stopped Mayorga with one second to go in a closely fought battle.

This fight will be contested at a 157 pound catchweight. Mayorga will have a significant weight advantage over Mosley who was a small super welterweight and who's natural fighting weight is 147 pounds.

"I feel strong at 157. I am going to have better conditioning this time around too. That is why I am going to knock him out in 3 rounds. Everyone should buy the fight to see me do it," said Mayorga.

The outspoken Nicaraguan said that he still hasn't gotten over his loss to Mosley and can't wait to have an opportunity to get revenge.

"I never stopped watching the first fight. I watch it every weekend at my home and I am so happy to have the chance to get the rematch. I have had a lot of good fortune in Los Angeles and on August 29th I will again," Mayorga stated.

Mayorga is so confident that he said that if he doesn't defeat inside Mosley inside of three rounds - he will not only retire from boxing on the spot - but renounce his nickname of "El Matador" which means the the killer in Spanish.

"Buy the fight because you will see me beat him in 3 rounds. If I can't knock him out in three rounds I will get rid of my name 'El Matador'. I will retire right after the fight. I am going to win but if I don't knock him out in 3 that is it. I am done boxing and no longer 'El Matador'," Mayorga told BoxingScene.com.

Mayorga: If I Don't KO Mosley in Three - I'll Retire! - Boxing News

Jul 24, 2005
Ricardo Mayorga T @therealmayor GA

after we KO S @shane Mosley_ we make his son change his name to Shane Mayorga. S @shane Mosley_ will have job of cleaning our dishes en Managua
12:04 PM - 24 Jul 2015

18 18 Retweets

Jul 24, 2005
DANNY GARCIA: "YOU'RE GOING TO SEE A NEW AND IMPROVED DANNY GARCIA...I GOT THAT SNAP BACK"
By Percy Crawford | July 27, 2015

[​IMG]

PC: DG, what's good my man?

DG: Ain't nothing much, man. How you doing?

PC: I can't complain, man. Everything is great. August 1st, you back in there. How has training been in preparation for Paulie Malignaggi?

DG: Man, I'm great, man. I feel great, I feel strong, and I'm ready to fight already. I'm just staying focused for the last week and then it's showtime. Everything's good.

PC: Talk about going back where it all started. You will be on the network where you first got your start, which is ESPN. How does it feel to go back to the roots and be fighting on ESPN?

DG: This is great for boxing. This is ESPN, not ESPN2. This is primetime and a bigger stage than Friday Night Fights. I'm just ready, man, I'm prepared and it's going to be a great night of boxing and on August 1st, you're going to see a new and improved Danny Garcia. I can't wait.

PC: Obviously 140 became very difficult to make. Now that you're able to get an extra meal or so in, how do you feel on the way to 147?

DG: I feel good, man. I'm already on weight. I could make weight tomorrow if I wanted to. I only gotta lose about 3 or 4 pounds. I'm good. The weight is coming off good. I've been eating good food. I been on a good diet and eating a lot of food that makes me strong. When I was fighting at 140, I couldn't eat a lot of good food. I didn't have a lot of nutritious foods in me. This time, I get to eat food and be strong throughout training camp and not be all weak the last couple of weeks of sparring. I feel strong, I feel sharp, and I'm ready to go.

PC: When you were on your way to winning titles at 140, you looked fresh and you were stopping a lot of fighters. As it became time to start making a lot of defenses, you could tell the weight was beginning to affect your performances. Now that you're at welterweight, can we expect the old Danny Garcia and what we used to see from you?

DG: Yeah, no doubt. Like you said, in the prime of my career at 140, when I was in my prime at 140, I was knocking dudes out. I put everybody on the canvas. Every fighter I fought, I put them on the canvas. And then it just got to a point where in my last 3 fights, I didn't feel strong anymore. I felt like I was pushing my punches; like I didn't have snap on them like I used to have. I feel like I got that snap back training at 147. I feel strong, I don't have to drain myself anymore. I'm 27 years old now. I'm in the prime of my career and I just feel great.

PC: How long did you compete at 140 pounds?

DG: I have been at 140 since I believe 2007, since the amateurs. I've been at 140 for a long time in my career. That's a long time to do that and I believe I did everything I could do at 140. I fought every 140-pound champion. They were the champion when I fought them. I feel like I am one of the best 140-pound fighters in my opinion; at least in the last 10 years.

PC: When you were told it would be Paulie Malignaggi, what was your reaction?

DG: It is what it is with me. It's like we always do, Al Haymon picks my opponent and I train for the fight. My dad trains me and it's teamwork. I never go against the grain. I believe in destiny and this is the fight Al wanted and I think it's a good fight. Philadelphia vs. Brooklyn. He will bring the Brooklyn fans and I will bring the Philadelphia fans. He has a big fan base in Brooklyn, I got a big fan base in Brooklyn. He's been around. He's a former champion. He was a reigning 40-pound champion, so I think it's a good fight overall.

PC: You have been fighting guys who would be considered more bangers than boxers. Paulie is going to try and dictate the pace with a good jab and great movement. Do you feel like you have been getting the look you need in the gym to prepare for that style?

DG: Yeah, we have been getting guys who is about his height, 5'7"-5'8", that move around a lot and use the jab. They try to use their feet and move in and out. I think we're prepared. We got the perfect sparring, we got the perfect game plan, and now we just gotta go in there and execute.

PC: Paulie is usually a little more vocal and disrespectful to his opponents. On the PBC broadcast, even after they showed your commercial, he's been very respectful to you. Is that a mutual respect or did you expect a little more trash talk from him?

DG: You know, I don't know what's in his mind, but me as a fighter, everybody know that I don't talk, so it is what it is. If he waiting for me to say something so he could say something, it ain't going to happen because I'm not a talker. I like to fight. I like to go in there and handle business. I'm one of the most exciting fighters in boxing and the fans know that. They had 12,300 people at the Barclays for my last fight and that was a record gate at the Barclays Center for boxing. The fans love me. I don't have to talk a good game because I'm going to go in there and fight.

Jul 24, 2005
Khan: Mayweather is scared; he knows I can give him his first loss
date July 28th, 2015 | Post FB Comment - 124 Comments

Share the post "Khan: Mayweather is scared; he knows I can give him his first loss"

127Facebook17Twitter22Google+

khan56By Scott Gilfoid: Former IBF/WBA 140lb champion Amir “King” Khan (31-3, 19 KOs) disagrees with the recent reports that Floyd Mayweather Jr. (48-0, 26 KOs) has decided to pass him over for his September 12th fight because of his constant trash talking about him in trying to get a fight.

Khan believes that the reason why Mayweather has passed him over for the fight isn’t because of his trash talking, but rather than because he’s scared to fight him. Khan thinks Mayweather is afraid that he might lose if he were to face him.

Further, Khan says he could be 100-0 if he chose to be careful in picking just easy fights right now instead of facing the tougher opponents. Khan doesn’t say why he was beaten by Breidis Prescott in 2008 in a fight that was supposed to have been an easy one for him. Prescott knocked Khan out in the 1st round. Prescott would later lose to a number of fighters that suggests that he’s not a very good fighter.

“That is false; no one from Mayweather’s team got in touch with me,” Khan said via thenationa.ae. “He can use whatever excuses he likes, but the bottom line is Floyd is scared. He knows I’m fast and can give him his first loss. Amir Khan brings more money, more fans, and more exposure on the table.”

It’s always interesting when Khan speaks in the third person. But I don’t know what he’s talking about when he says he brings “more exposure on the table.” Is he saying more exposure than Andre Berto? I don’t think that Khan even brings more exposure than Berto in the United States. Casual boxing fans know who Berto is. They don’t have a clue who Khan is.

Only the hardcore boxing fans know who Khan is in the U.S. What’s sad about that is the fact that Khan has been fighting in the U.S for as long as WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin has, but Golovkin is the far more popular and recognized fighter in the States. Why is that? Well, I guess it’s because he’s been knocking guys out one after another since he started fighting in America, and he’s been beaten by Danny Garcia and Lamont Peterson like Khan.

Khan did not look good against Peterson, Garcia, Marcos Maidana, Chris Algieri and Julio Diaz. The only fights where Khan looked good in the last five years were against Devon Alexander, Zab Judah, Paulie Malignaggi and Luis Collazo. In other words, Khan has looked poor in 5 fights and looked good in just 4 fights in the last five years. Judah and Collazo were both over the hill when Khan fought them. Collazo was just a former paper champion who had disappeared for the most part after losing his WBA welterweight title in 2007.

“My fight against Chris Algieri got the highest-ever ratings in 10 years of a free-to-air boxing bout in the US. Everybody is criticizing him [Mayweather] for not picking me; the likes of Mike Tyson, ‘Sugar’ Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler. He’s been cherry-picking all his career,” Khan said.

Mayweather has fought Saul “Canelo” Alvarez, Miguel Cotto, Manny Pacquiao and Marcos Maidana in the last three years. I see Khan as a big step down from those fighters. Why should Mayweather resort to taking his career backwards instead of forwards? Khan is definitely a backwards step for Mayweather. I don’t know why Mayweather would want to waste time fighting a guy who arguably fought to a 12 round draw in his last fight against Algieri.

Khan has unfinished business with Algieri, Julio Diaz, Prescott, Danny Garcia and Lamont Peterson. Also, Khan’s win over Judah was a situation where Khan held him with his left arm while hitting him low with the other. That’s unfinished business too. That knockout should have never counted unless boxing wants to legalize holding and hitting.

“If I wanted, I could’ve been 100-0 right now, I could’ve cherry-picked all the easy fights and remained undefeated,” Khan said. “It means nothing in the world of boxing.”

Khan doesn’t make any sense at all. He hasn’t fought anyone good in the last three years, and here he is blabbing about how he could be 100-0 if he were facing weak opposition. Well, he’s been fighting weak opposition, and you can see where that has gotten him.

Khan hasn’t had a significant fight in years, and it’s kept him from becoming a popular fighter. We’ve already see Golovkin pass Khan up quickly in the last five years in terms of popularity, and that tells you Khan isn’t looking good in his fights and he’s not fighting the right guys

Jul 24, 2005
Boxing Legion @BoxingLegion

Rumor is that Cotto vs Canelo is a done deal on HBO PPV on November 21 at the Mandalay Bay. What are your picks???
12:29 PM - 29 Jul 2015

1 1 Retweet

Feb 10, 2006
Canelo vs Cotto is at a catchweight and Oscar fought Bernard Hopkins at a catchweight of 157 pounds was Bernard at his best weight there? Lol basically Oscar saying stupid shit again.

The real funny comment over the weekend came from Ricardo Mayorga, who has a BKB PPV against Mosley coming up. He was saying "Floyd fights faggot style" lol and that him and Mosley will come to fight each other and go for KOs not "faggot style running".

Mayorga and Shane Mosley?? wtf? didn't Shane already ko him years ago? lol. when is this taking place?

Feb 10, 2006
Mayorga: If I Don't KO Mosley in Three - I'll Retire!

Posted by: Ryan Burton on 7/27/2015 .

By Ryan Burton

Shane Mosley and Ricardo Mayorga will renew acquaintances on August 29th in a pay-per-view battle at The Forum in Inglewood, Calif. On September 27th, 2008 Mosley stopped Mayorga with one second to go in a closely fought battle.

This fight will be contested at a 157 pound catchweight. Mayorga will have a significant weight advantage over Mosley who was a small super welterweight and who's natural fighting weight is 147 pounds.

"I feel strong at 157. I am going to have better conditioning this time around too. That is why I am going to knock him out in 3 rounds. Everyone should buy the fight to see me do it," said Mayorga.

The outspoken Nicaraguan said that he still hasn't gotten over his loss to Mosley and can't wait to have an opportunity to get revenge.

"I never stopped watching the first fight. I watch it every weekend at my home and I am so happy to have the chance to get the rematch. I have had a lot of good fortune in Los Angeles and on August 29th I will again," Mayorga stated.

Mayorga is so confident that he said that if he doesn't defeat inside Mosley inside of three rounds - he will not only retire from boxing on the spot - but renounce his nickname of "El Matador" which means the the killer in Spanish.

"Buy the fight because you will see me beat him in 3 rounds. If I can't knock him out in three rounds I will get rid of my name 'El Matador'. I will retire right after the fight. I am going to win but if I don't knock him out in 3 that is it. I am done boxing and no longer 'El Matador'," Mayorga told BoxingScene.com.

Mayorga: If I Don't KO Mosley in Three - I'll Retire! - Boxing News

nevermind 2-0

Jul 24, 2005
Boxing Legion @BoxingLegion

Rumor going around that Quillin and Jacobs have verbally agreed to face off late 2015/early 2016 if they win their next fights.
5:39 PM - 29 Jul 2015

Jul 24, 2005
Dan Rafael
✔ D @danr afaelespn

In NY state court, S @Star boxing & @BannerBoxing have sued R @Roc Nation for interfering with their contract with B @booboo boxing (more) #boxing
1:48 PM - 30 Jul 2015

15 15 Retweets

Dan Rafael
✔ D @danr afaelespn

Star/Banner claim RNS offered Andrade $550k to refuse a December fight they'd negotiated for him on Showtime (more) #boxing
1:50 PM - 30 Jul 2015

11 11 Retweets

Dan Rafael
✔ D @danr afaelespn

According to suit, RNS said was negotiating to purchase Andrade's contract from Star/Banner & would get him bigger $ fight on HBO. #boxing

10 10 Retweets

Dan Rafael
✔ D @danr afaelespn

Ultimately, Andrade did turn down the Dec fight on Showtime, never got his $550k (according to the suit) and has not fought since. #boxing
1:51 PM - 30 Jul 2015

9 9 Retweets

Jul 24, 2005
Kovalev: Always Disliked Beterbiev, Want To Crush Him!

Posted by: Alexey Sukachev on 7/28/2015 .

By Konstantin Ustyantsev (Championat.com) and Alexey Sukachev

Fresh off the third-round destruction of his IBF mandatory challenger Nadjib Mohammedi (37-4, 23 KOs), Super WBA, IBF and WBO champion Sergey Kovalev (28-0-1, 25 KOs) talked to Konstantin Ustyantsev about his rivalry with Artur Beterbiev (9-0, 9 KOs), who is his most probable opponent for a proposed Moscow homecoming on November 28.

IBF #2, WBO #3, WBA/WBC #4 ranked Beterbiev, 30, who is also rated #6 by the TBRB, owns an official win over Kovalev in the finals of 2007 Russian nationals.

Tensions between two of the best Russian light heavyweight were in the spotlight of several vocal interviews by both parties in the past.

- What is your next goal? Am I right that you’re coming back to Russia and looking for Artur Beterbiev as your possible opponent?

- We shall see. We have to think about it. I was offered (Nathan) Cleverly, one African guy with a record of 27-0, 24 KOs, but I’m not interested (in these fights). In Russia, fans want me to see against someone of note, because I’m fighting for them. Beterbiev meets the requirements. Another possibility is a rematch with Jean Pascal, which I was offered after the Mohammedi fight. We shall consider those options and choose the best from the sportive, showbiz and financial points of view. Also, we need an agreement between both parties. For example, a fight versus (Adonis) Stevenson is unrealistic (for those reasons). We need to meet with some people in Moscow, who are interested in staging my next fight, and we shall see what comes out.

- You have said before that Beterbiev should go through elimination fight to be granted his shot at your title. Now you want to fight him ahead of the queue. Are you that confident in your victory?

- I’m always confident in my abilities. There are certain goals to be achieved, and I’m doing my best to achieve them, to live my life and to improve. I’m getting more experienced and wiser with each passing day. A natural idea came to my mind – to fight in my homeland. Why not? From one point of view, I don’t wish to give Arturchik [a diminutive form of Artur in Russian, which can also be considered pejorative in the certain context] a ground to get fame all over the world (by fighting me). He is known well in Russia, but by getting a shot at my title he will have a chance to get fame worldwide. On the other hand, it’s an exciting chance to crush his career instantly. I have never avoided any challenges. My principle is to give fans what they want – a thriller.

- Do you really dislike Beterbiev as a man or is it just a sportive rivalry?

- I certainly do (dislike him). I have always disliked him but it has nothing to do with his ethnicity [Beterbiev is of Chechen origin]. I’m not a nationalist and always vow for friendship between people. I just didn’t like him as a person.

Jul 24, 2005
Why Al Haymon could destroy Adrien Broner’s career
Lee Skavydis
Write For Us

Although there is no official confirmation, a mooted date sometime in October may be host to Adrien Broner’s return when he could face the fearsome Russian puncher Ruslan Provodnikov, which would most likely be screened on Premier Boxing Champions shown on NBC.

Both are coming off defeats. Provodnikov lost in April against Lucas Matthysse while Broner faced his second licking against former IBF title holder, Shawn Porter recently. But is it a good move for Adrien Broner’s career?

‘The Problem’ struggled with the almost constant come forward styles of both Porter and Marcos Maidana. He clearly showed that is something that he needs to work on in the gym. Some will remember that he was fortunate to get a win over Daniel Ponce DeLeon in 2011, although it is difficult to dispute how brave Broner was to face somebody as experienced as him in only his 21st bout. Again, pressure was the issue for him. Its evident that Broner does not like being swarmed, but that is something that comes natural to Provodnikov when throwing his bombs. As well as pressure, let’s not forget that he has stopped 17 of his 24 opponents and gave Tim Bradley all kinds of trouble, even flooring him badly, before the American managed to alter his approach and steal a points win.

But looking at it from Provodnikov’s point of view, a win over the flamboyant Broner would inject him back into the mix and surely it is a fight that he would have no problem taking. At the moment Broner’s mouth does not match his talent, but calls for rematches with both Maidana and Porter shows that he wants to belong in the elite class and is prepared to take the hard road to get there. Like with so many fighters, his bravery, and perhaps its fair to say gullibility, could definitely backfire! But sometimes you have to take chances, and its one that Adrien Broner will no doubt have no hesitation in taking.

For Al Haymon, this particular choice of match making could also be a risky one. There is still money to be made from Broner. The welterweight division is hot right now, consisting of names like Amir Khan, Kell Brook, Brandon Rios, Shawn Porter, Keith Thurman and others. Another loss for Broner could potentially spell the end for Haymon to make more money from him as his stock would surely nosedive. Provodnikov, as far as where his career is now is concerned, is perhaps in a worse position after winning only two of his last four fights. But the appeal of Broner mainly belongs in the US where the most money can be made.

Should Broner vs Provodnikov be confirmed it would be a salivating one for the fans due to the pressure and power that Ruslan can bring. And a lot of people could not surely resist another sight of Broner being put on his backside once again! Defeat hasn’t tamed the attitude of the 26 year old, and there is a chance that it never will. Only age and experience could do that.

There would be a lot riding on this fight. And it is one that should be thought of with as methodical a thought process as possible!

May 13, 2002
Seattle
www.socialistworld.net
Dan Rafael
✔ D @danr afaelespn

In NY state court, S @Star boxing & @BannerBoxing have sued R @Roc Nation for interfering with their contract with B @booboo boxing (more) #boxing
1:48 PM - 30 Jul 2015

15 15 Retweets

Dan Rafael
✔ D @danr afaelespn

Star/Banner claim RNS offered Andrade $550k to refuse a December fight they'd negotiated for him on Showtime (more) #boxing

11 11 Retweets

Dan Rafael
✔ D @danr afaelespn

According to suit, RNS said was negotiating to purchase Andrade's contract from Star/Banner & would get him bigger $ fight on HBO. #boxing

10 10 Retweets

Dan Rafael
✔ D @danr afaelespn

Ultimately, Andrade did turn down the Dec fight on Showtime, never got his $550k (according to the suit) and has not fought since. #boxing
1:51 PM - 30 Jul 2015

9 9 Retweets
Boo Boo Andrade was just stripped of his WBO belt today. 14 months without defending his title. He only has himself to blame, the guy has made so many poor decisions, what a waste. He couldn't even fight Anthony Mundine for crying out loud smh

Jul 24, 2005
Boo Boo Andrade was just stripped of his WBO belt today. 14 months without defending his title. He only has himself to blame, the guy has made so many poor decisions, what a waste. He couldn't even fight Anthony Mundine for crying out loud smh
agreed Roc Nation sold Andrade a dream and ruined my mans career to piss off Haymon