Boxing/MMA Memes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Victor Conte posted a picture of Paulie hanging out with Memo and trolled Paulie saying something like "Looks like Paulie is going to suddenly have one punch KO power!", Paulie got offended and said something in return, in which I said to Paulie "now you know how it feels to be accused of PEDs without proof!", Paulie's vagina tightened of course and goes off, I told him he turned into a bitch when Shawn porter and his dad confronted him after he accused Porter of juicing and posted the video, he continues to get mad, etc. It's just really easy to get Paulie all wound up, I always see him in Twitter wars with random people haha
He gets super pissed off, but to his credit, he hasn't blocked me yet. Dan Rafael is the blockinest dude on Twitter. Disagree with him once? You're blocked. That's hilarious though. I thought for sure he was gonna block me after talkin crap like he would beat Pacquiao. I posted up a Vine I saw of Khan beating him to the punch over and over and said, "What would Pacquiao vs. Malignaggi look like? A lot of THIS!" He didn't respond, not surprisingly.