glas noir - druggy droney electronic rock

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 18, 2005
hi all. i used to post on here a hell of a long time ago, mostly as THA RIPPA, back in the early 2000's through prob 2004. i have a one man band project i've been working on out of kansas city, los angeles, and now (currently) austin, tx. anyways if any of ya'll spin rock/psychedelic tracks i was wondering if there was any feedback you had for any of these 3 sample clips i put together with my video artist. all 3 videos are shot in kc. thanks for any and all feedback! and i know annihilator doesn't have vocals, save for a few samples at the beginning.... getting to it :siccness: these were slammed together for a promo for a benefit show we did back in march, so they are not the "real" videos, though have some footage that will probably be used for real. but if you have any comments about the vids as well, that would be helpful!

annihilator = heavy rock/roll, screaming guitars, headbanger type stuff - (?)

das glas haus = electronic beats with some floaty panning (good on headphones) and reverbed vocals in my attempt to make a sexy pop song. instead it just creeps most people out which works just as well

beauty narcotica = heavy/drones/lots of feedback/ germanic singing inflections etc. it sounds like heroin to me which would be appropriate but im interested in what you folks think. thanks a bunch!

p.s. i recorded and played all the instruments, mixed, etc, along with other songs that vary from industrial to dark folk music etc. everything gets done in-house as my video artist is part of the "band" for that side of things. we are planning to release a full length lp in september, with a video for each of the 8-10 songs. thank you for your time and input