THE CALIFORNIA KIDD INNA YOUR AREA!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2011
Please review the title track off my album!!!

BIO:
The California Kidd is a Hip-Hop emcee based out of the small Northern California town of Yuba City. He exploded on the scene, with the backing of local hip-hop powerhouse Skitso Entertainment, in the summer of 2004 with his hit single “All Day, All Night ft. Mr. Lil Man” which received numerous local radio spins resulting in becoming a #1 requested song and an underground hit throughout Northern California. 5 months after the release of “All Day, All Night” The California Kidd dropped his freshman album, entitled “Diary of a Rider”, at the age of 17 which included his second #1 most requested radio hit “West Coast Vibe ft. Baby Huey”. After the release of his first album The California Kidd began doing numerous shows in Northern California providing direct support for artists such as Snoop Dogg, The Game, Pitbull, & many more.

7 years after his first album The California Kidd is back with his sophomore album entitled “I’m That Guy”. Released in the late summer of 2011 “I’m That Guy” quickly gained attention from music fans of all genres and ages. With a track listing that includes everything from Bass heavy hip hop tracks, 2 Acoustic Guitar features, and groundbreaking Reggae Riddims. The first single released off the album was the title track “I’m That Guy” which was Produced, recorded, and Mixed by J-Beats (The Game, Bizzy Bone, D-LO, San Quinn) and includes Heavy Bass melodies and a catchy chopped and screwed hook that no doubt you will find yourself singing long after listening to. Shortly before the release of “I’m That Guy” The California Kidd was selected to tour alongside long time reggae super group The Mystic Roots Band (Pass the marijuana, $100 Bag) on the CALI-HI World Tour 2011. Stops on the tour included Reggae on the rocks with Collie Budz, Inner Circle, Mykal Rose, & Marty Dread at Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado, the Monterey Bay Reggae Festival, and the 2011 Sacramento Hempfest with Warren G and Bone Thugs. During the tour The California Kidd preformed over 20 shows in less than 2 months and was hired as Tour Manager for The Mystic Roots. The California Kidd was also featured in numerous Magazine articles, album reviews, and concert footage throughout the world.

Currently The California Kidd is working on his third album entitled “Chasing Dreams” which has been rumored to include features by industry leading artists such as cootdog and Katharine Ramirez of The Mystic Roots, Maui’s Reggae ambassador - Marty Dread, and Carter Lane of Top Shelf. Look to also see features from second album favorites such as Yung Gasz of the Mobb Shop, Dirty Sanchez, Cutty Runs, and The 2 DA MOON camp. No release date has officially been given for the project but Stacked Entertainment has stated they would like to have the album released by early summer 2012. The California Kidd is also working on the release of The Mystic Roots highly anticipated new album entitled “Camp Fiyah”. Look for The California Kidd on numerous US and World tours alongside The Mystic Roots in 2012 which are rumored to include stops in Japan and Europe.

For more information, exclusive music videos, interviews, and music by The California Kidd visit him at Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, and You Tube. For Booking email [email protected]