Blasphemy at its Best dragged and chopped free DL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2010

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ORE8DFO0

I present unto thee, a truly unholy tri-force gathering of the dark arts and minds. Myself, Engelwood( E Dubb) and Dj Lil Sprite Bring to you, the masses, a darker version of B.A.I.B. (if that's even possible), the burden is now yours if you chose to bear it, and hear it. there's no going back though, i warn those with weak hearts.

artwork for this piece has been accomplished by the one and only Ryit.

tracklist:

1. Intro
2.The Devil's Work
3.Just Begun
4.Mysteries
5.Satan
6.Lay Em Down
7.Death Mask
8.You Can Die Slowly
9.Satanic Warriors
10.When I Kill
11.Invoke Sathanas
12.I Be The Evil
13.Devil Shyt
14.Visions In My Head
15.The Haunting

but on the real folks, even if you don't like dragged and chopped shit, i would highly recommend smoking a B to the face and listening to this. there's nothing like taking a fast rapid flow, slowing it, but still remaining upbeat, with chops, turntable record scratching, flanger, and some of the most blasphemous lyrics in this genre to date! dj lil sprite is on top of his game with this dragged and chopped shit, imo.

a sample:

personally i have always been a fan of shit like this, it def adds a truly dark element to it, and ALL of our tracks work with it. if you couldn't catch all the words before, it should be more distinct now.

a limited number of around 50 of these will be pressed up as well, in about a month or so. for something like $9.99 WITH BONUS DRAGGED AND CHOPPED TRACKS. kinda the mirror of the original in more ways than one.

anyway, spread this shit like A.I.D.S. and have a crunk new years with us. \m/