Some of my beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Lemme go grab my headphones. I will listen to all of them & get back to you shortly with some constructive criticism and/or praise. If I don't say anything, I am embarrassed at how bad they were. ("If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" or however that shit goes. lol)

Props: 360_541

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
8-3 sunrise tagged

That shit is hard man. Was hella feelin it. Only suggestion: turn up the bass in the eq.

7-6 treals tagged

Ughh another dope one. Very mobby.

5-22 new tagged

Cool shit. Not as good as the other 2 but not bad at all.

8-9 maya tagged

Pretty dope.

7-27 creeped tagged

Slap. More mobb shit.

7-17 smooth tagged

Good.

7-31 smack tagged

Banger, but a little simple.

6-8 castro tagged

Decent, nodding my head but could be better.

5-15 tone rich tagged

Hella dope. Mobby.

5-4 cd tagged

Another dope one. Slaps. Hella diggin that sound that comes in around :037

4-27 mfr tagged

Dope as fuckkkk.

Overall thoughts:

Damn dude, I was not expecting your shit to be so tight. Most, if not all, of the beats sound like some lost C-Bo & E-40 classics from the mid-90s. Would love to have a beat cd from you to slap. Just a couple questions:

How long have you been making beats?
Which vsts do you use?
What plug-ins do you use to mix/master your tracks? because it sounds hella clean.
Are you able to sell any beats using soundclick?

Props for keeping that sound alive.

May 4, 2005
Overall thoughts:

Damn dude, I was not expecting your shit to be so tight. Most, if not all, of the beats sound like some lost C-Bo & E-40 classics from the mid-90s. Would love to have a beat cd from you to slap. Just a couple questions:

How long have you been making beats?
Which vsts do you use?
What plug-ins do you use to mix/master your tracks? because it sounds hella clean.
Are you able to sell any beats using soundclick?

Props for keeping that sound alive.
thank you for actually takin the time to check them all out. hard to get people to listen these days with so much crap circulating.

I messed around with beats shortly (couple months) 3-4 years ago... Ive been back on for 6 months. Everything is played by ear. Ive been thinking about taking piano lessons lol.

All those beats were done in reason. i havent gotten into vsts much, yet

As far as mixing/mastering, im no engineer by any means but have practiced mixing vocals for years. i was using abelton with reason in slave mode for awhile but im not a big fan of abelton. going to buy another daw eventually.

so what you hear is actually all tracks bounced to wav and a few things added with izotope ozone. instrumentals/sounds tho are eqd, some compressed and some have reverb.

ive sold a few to local people in the northwest...none of soundclick tho.

feedback much appreciated! i definitely try to stick to the mobb/west sound.

Props: infinity