The official why nobody cares about the beat shop forum thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SF TRAXX

Composer / Producer
IMO its not just one thing but rather a combination..

#Too many spamming producers
#most rappers have their "go to" guys for beats
#most people surfing the web are looking for free sh*t...
#Most people on forums are looking to bs or challenge opinions...
#People tend to not see any value in things they can access for free....

etc..

The truth is if you are looking to sell beats, you should have you're beats posted up on sites where people go to buy em..(eg:rapinstrumental.net, soundclick.com, etc..) Its way easier to connect and collaborate with people via a marketplace versus a forum.

$.02

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
the siccness isnt the networking site it used to be. Most of its members are fans who pretty much push artists away from posting here. People do see this forum as a spam board to get the check out my beats threads out of bart. If you want to network on the sicc I think its smart to be an active poster on the board and have a sig that showcases your work. Its pretty much free promo for people willing to put in the effort. I would probably participate in other message boards though, the more you get your name out the better.

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
it's because these fuckers make it way too fucking hard to become the next DR.DRE..................I HATE YOU FL STUDIO, I FUCKING HATE YOU, OVER SOPHISTICATED, CONFUSING PIECE OF SHIT FAG SOFTWARE!!!!

IT'S ONE BIG CLUSTER FUCK

Apr 20, 2005
fl studio is dope. i never used anything else tho. any beat making software analog or digital is dope to me. but at the end of the day i wish artists and producers can just make some tight shit. everything sounds like the next mans shit. producers use the same damm synths and percussions in the bay. everybody is jockin Lex Lugers bass line and trubo hi hats in the south. out in LA everyone is on that super slow mo r&b type drake type shit. i dont know what the fuck im talkin about. been up for 18 hours bout to go to sleep

Apr 21, 2006
No one will ever become the next Dr. Dre... Dre isnt even Dre anymore. I use Studio one and a 2000 now..Once in awhile I'll go back to FL.. I can NEVER hate on FL studio. Or any software or instrument. Its like me saying "Fuck you!" to a guitar or a motif.