can i get mod powers here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
Ben, if there was a way to pass the torch, I'd do it in a second. Unfortunately, the administrators and mods could give a shit less about those promoting beats.

I've made attempts at bringing this place to life, but I feel like this forum was made solely for the purpose of keeping other forums from being polluted. As a result, this is treated almost like a spam forum. On top of that, "The Hustle" category has been a neglected forum for a long time. It leaves a very narrow demographic, and is waning.

If I can get in touch with a moderator, you've got my vote. I would like to see this place pick up, but frankly I stopped caring when no results came out of it.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
First we need more producer here... Siccness isn't really known as a "producer" forum. I mean go to those other hiphop forums and you'll see there tons of people posting, beat battles. Kinda like open forum activity. Basically there no traffic here. I stopped coming here, cause I felt I was clicking on spam thread...

Once in while I stop by, click on a few beats...Just to get a ear for what some other producer are doing. Most people arn't gear/ sound freaks like me though.

If there was more rappers here, and collaborations maybe, I mean whats the point of posting a beat in the sense no one is gonna come here and want to buy it! I think most producer over value themselfs to the extent that they couldn't even give a beat away for free - better yet sell one.

Also expanding the "beats" shit I really don't even make rap beats anymore, I miggle in electro forums and shit, those are way more popping

/rant

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Don't under-value yourself either...

If there was maybe a dedicated thread in Bart, for new beats... that was sticky, and anytime you had something new post in there. It wouldn't look "spam" and not clutter. Get more views, and with all the people that participate here in that one thread, it would be a lot more active.

If you want me to start that thread let me know... Something like "Bay Area Producer Unite... post your beats here"

Body: "This thread is to prevent clutter, and spam. It also give the rappers here to check out some beats, and reach out to producer on this board"

you know fuck it i'm start that thread... peep it in Bart in a few minutes

Apr 20, 2005
first of all this forum needs a name change. beat shop is kinda wack. im sure some of yall r creative enough to figure a new name out. if beatmakers on here actually talk to eachother about beats instead of just hey! check out my beats! but i dont think there r any rappers out here that r willing to pay even $5 dollars for a beat on this website