R&B Artist working hard...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
thanks!

Mixerr @Mixerr can I get your take on this?
Kevin Anthony is an independent internet sensation on Twitter and Instagram as well asthe Detroit/Flint music scene in Michigan. It's real easy for Kevin Anthony to have 6,500 followers on Twitter and be an internet sensation these days. It's especially easy on Instagram if a person is already established.

Kevin Anthony has the potential to be a singer-songwriter behind the scenes of the music industry and publishing rights business. I could see Kevin Anthony in the field of publishing rights hold on songwriters while he guides out various songwriters. I suggest that Kevin Anthony should hit the books on studying music rights. Kevin Anthony has a lot of potential and I would hate to see all that potential go to waste. Other than that, Kevin Anthony is so dope.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Kevin Anthony is an independent internet sensation on Twitter and Instagram as the Detroit/Flint music scene in Michigan. It's real easy for Kevin Anthony to have 6,500 followers on Twitter and be an internet sensation these days. It's especially easy on Instagram if a person is already established.

Kevin Anthony has the potential to be a singer-songwriter behind the scenes of the music industry and publishing rights business. I could see Kevin Anthony in the field of publishing rights hold on songwriters while he guides out various songwriters. I suggest that Kevin Anthony should hit the books on studying music rights. Kevin Anthony has a lot of potential and I would hate to see all that potential go to waste. Other than that, Kevin Anthony is so dope.

Excellent [emoji108]

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Excellent [emoji108]
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE and P @Promotions I'm currently doing a review about the promotional marketing methods that Kevin Anthony is currently using to promote him self as an established independent artist.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Kevin Anthony is an independent internet sensation on Twitter and Instagram as well asthe Detroit/Flint music scene in Michigan. It's real easy for Kevin Anthony to have 6,500 followers on Twitter and be an internet sensation these days. It's especially easy on Instagram if a person is already established.

i'm not even going to front, this is the single best review i have ever read of anything in my entire life. fuck it mixerr, sign me up on your mixerr reviews staff, i'll ghost write you some dope reviews of rare and unusual albums and hosehold items

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
This is the best review I have written this month, troythemac. That's a great idea. If you want updates from Mixerr Reviewss, like my facebook page or have a blogger account to follow my Mixerr Reviews blogspot page. Mixerr Reviews is always looking for new ideas for people.