kayne type beat!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
I aint gonna lie that beat was wack. Its like a generic "jesus walks" sample and over use of lex lugers efx sound to transition to another sequence. Drums were boring, snare was flat and those high hat rolls are played out.

Keep doin your thing tho. Practice makes perfect.

Jun 5, 2004
Lmao @ "kanye type beat!"... Looks like some bullshit you would accidentaly download on kazaa back in 2001...

You cant call yourself a real producer and then do shit like that. If you were a real producer you wouldnt try to advertize with the name of an established producer who dosent even know you...its a reason u dont see dj fresh making threads called "diddy type beat"... Even the local up and coming producers on here aint using other ppls names to advertize...

Music is supposed to be an art breh its supposed to be something you create with your spiritualness... Wheres your spiritualness at nigga?

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
Lmao @ "kanye type beat!"... Looks like some bullshit you would accidentaly download on kazaa back in 2001...

You cant call yourself a real producer and then do shit like that. If you were a real producer you wouldnt try to advertize with the name of an established producer who dosent even know you...its a reason u dont see dj fresh making threads called "diddy type beat"... Even the local up and coming producers on here aint using other ppls names to advertize...

Music is supposed to be an art breh its supposed to be something you create with your spiritualness... Wheres your spiritualness at nigga?

Originally Posted by DAT NIGGA TAZZ
no sweat nigga, good looken
u can hate me but im jus tryna help u out in tha long run lol

shit is nothin my nig, lol.,

some of ur beats come out clean, but i think u could u could work on ur delivery if u really serious about this rap shit...
and just do yourself and not all these whack ass features like abe. that nigga just gonna be a laughing stock after a while

but best of luck to yall, i aint a hater just a nigga tryna tell yall some rap reality

Oct 26, 2006

Hey if that's how u feel I can't change that,me I just want more people to hear what I do I've seen millions of producers promoting there beats useing big producers names yet puting zaytoven kayne lex whatever type beat it's just to generate a few extra hits that's all real hits not payed for hits
Just like when iput them hear for the same 20 or so heads to listen its a few more plays that's all.e-low

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
shoot me a link to that overused lex luger build up synth sample Plus that little "I" sound that is on all of the mustard tracks if you have it lol.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Constructive criticism:

Too many needless sound effects. The only part of the beat I liked was the bum bum bum from jesus walks. But even that I would like more if you changed it up more, take it to a different place, do something...

Right now it sounds like you just took a sample and added weird sound effects to it. It sounds like a first draft. Keep working on it.

Also, More Bass.

Oct 26, 2006
Constructive criticism:

Too many needless sound effects. The only part of the beat I liked was the bum bum bum from jesus walks. But even that I would like more if you changed it up more, take it to a different place, do something...

Right now it sounds like you just took a sample and added weird sound effects to it. It sounds like a first draft. Keep working on it.

Also, More Bass.
thanks i appreciate the feedback e-low