A WAX OR X RAIDED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2007
X-Raided.

When ever somebody post a question like this rapper vs. this rapper I think about like this. If somebody was about to destroy every piece of music this rapper ever made never to be heard again which one would you choose to keep?

I would choose X-Raided cuz I grew up on his music, I just started listening to A-Wax a couple years ago but Wax is definatly one of the best out the bay.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
X-Raided.

When ever somebody post a question like this rapper vs. this rapper I think about like this. If somebody was about to destroy every piece of music this rapper ever made never to be heard again which one would you choose to keep?

I would choose X-Raided cuz I grew up on his music, I just started listening to A-Wax a couple years ago but Wax is definatly one of the best out the bay.
I think the same way, but opposite. I like wax better, but thats me.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
wax is cool, but he's no raided...but maybe its cuz im from sac and he a legend round these parts

Sep 29, 2004
I HAVE A LITTLE X INFLUENCE IN MY MUSIC & CAREER.X WAS ONE OF MY TOP 5 M.C.S GROWING UP.HE ALSO INSPIRED ME TO RECORD MUSIC IN PRISON. I THINK DEADLY GAME IS HIS BEST WORK. THAT ALBUM IS IN MY TOP 10 BEST RAP ALBUMS EVER. MISANTHROPY MY FAV TRACK OF HIS.

Feb 14, 2004
THEIR BOTH TIGHT I JUST OWN ALL THEIR CDS LISTEN TO THEIR SHIT I GREW UP ON RAIDED TWO ITS JUST AWAXS CATALOG IS GREATER YA'DIG!
FREE X RAIDED!!!!
@ WAX GO GET GANSTA DRE HOMIE OR YOUNG RIDAH!

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
Two different artists, two different styles. X iz a legend. Wax iz current and now...and making muzik for the future....unfortunately X's situation may have made it so we never would know his true potential.