Wax....what's up?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
NOt to be a pain or anything, but we are still waiting to find out when the new album is going to drop. All I am asking for is a ballpark timeframe....April?

Last time you told me you'd let us know after your meeting and it's been at least 2 weeks since then. Any new news?

Nov 2, 2002
even if the meetings didnt go well im sure wax could release it other ways, like how hes been doing for the past 6 years

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
We gonna post some shit soon, its just been wild. Meetings are going good, the industry is fucked up right now though...lol....real talk. Soon as we know street dates we will let you know, but we will post some new music soon. Thanks for your support and patience.

Jul 29, 2008
We gonna post some shit soon, its just been wild. Meetings are going good, the industry is fucked up right now though...lol....real talk. Soon as we know street dates we will let you know, but we will post some new music soon. Thanks for your support and patience.
I think that is the main thing. they paying for bullshit. What ever happen to being a good talent and real.