Wax, what's the deal with the new album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
its May, we havent heard anything about the album since like, october. And back then the release was supposed to be iminent

Apr 14, 2006
^^I agree. We still have been waiting to hear back from that meeting which was like 2 months ago. I don't care how long it takes, but I really wish WAX would would keep us up to date on what's going on. We keep hearing that we will get news on it in 2 days, then 2 months go by with nothing.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
^^I agree. We still have been waiting to hear back from that meeting which was like 2 months ago. I don't care how long it takes, but I really wish WAX would would keep us up to date on what's going on. We keep hearing that we will get news on it in 2 days, then 2 months go by with nothing.
it was more than 2 months ago

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
Like we said before we have had some issues with distribution...the game is changing and we dont want to just drop it with no promo and no distro....we are considering droppin a street album with most of the tracks and them doing some updated songs for the real album we will let yall know asap

Sep 5, 2008
Quick question, is this a renamed "if my llello could speak" or is that ever going to see the day of light?

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
Like we said before we have had some issues with distribution...the game is changing and we dont want to just drop it with no promo and no distro....we are considering droppin a street album with most of the tracks and them doing some updated songs for the real album we will let yall know asap
i dont like the sound of that at all. Dont do that. A-Wax cds have always sold really well with very little promo.(in the bay at least)

Apr 14, 2006

Thanks for the info Fam. All we are asking for here is just some info. If something gets pushed out just let your fanbase know. I think we'd rather hear that info than hear that we will find out about the album tomorrow or so and don't hear back for 2 months.

Rite on!

Jul 29, 2008
When I met up wid Wax, he was working on some shit. That dude is busy as hell. Plus he be tryna get shit done for the homies like Mally Mall, Bandana, Cool Nutz and any one else that's on deck.

Jun 14, 2002
Well,dude has moved units before on little to no promo...so,im dissappointed its takin so long...

but from his standpoint,hes jus tryin to set himself up for success...gotta play ya cards rite...its chess not checkers....if it checkers wax woulda taken over the game along time ago..

Jun 14, 2002
now that i think bout it..."the album" bein pushed back dont make me that mad...

the fact that theyre hasnt been mention bout the "kontroversial" dvd hasnt come out bugs me...i been loookin forward to that ever since it was called "operation navigator"..