wax is on top who will he bring with him

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
That would be cool, but I dont know that would be the look for if wax starts to get real big, not a lot of people get northern rap like that, Big Tone and people along those lines might not play too well on something that would be being submitted for radio/tv play and stuff, dont get me wrong id love to see it.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
artist have to earn fame people cant just blow up overnight off the nexts man name being if you cant rap and just cuz you're signed to deathrow doesnt mean your gonna blow up if people dont like your music people aren't gonna buy it.

Aug 17, 2007
That would be cool, but I dont know that would be the look for if wax starts to get real big, not a lot of people get northern rap like that, Big Tone and people along those lines might not play too well on something that would be being submitted for radio/tv play and stuff, dont get me wrong id love to see it.

yeh i was thinkin that to but as long as they dont throw tha bangin aspect in they flow then it would be more universal....like for example,you rarely hear chino mo yellin north side or none of that and i think he and his people gonna do it big if they keep networkin.....

but shit also wax be reppin that piru on alot of his cutts so....

Aug 17, 2007
artist have to earn fame people cant just blow up overnight off the nexts man name being if you cant rap and just cuz you're signed to deathrow doesnt mean your gonna blow up if people dont like your music people aren't gonna buy it.

im not sure but i think baby bash had wax on one of his BIG albums and no one knew who he realy was im sure outside of cali,well tha bay more likely.