Two new videos featuring A-WAX inside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2002
DOPE..ANY WORD ON WHEN THAT JORDAN TOWER DIRECTED "KRIMINAL" VIDEO WILL DROP??OR THE "NEVA GROW"??

ANOTHER QUESTION,ON THE "DRO BY THE POUND" VID I NOTICED IT WAS DIRECTED BY B-12..I WAS QUITE IMPRESSED,DID HE DO ALL THE CINEMATOGRAPHY OR DID HE HIRE A PROFESSIONAL CREW AND JUST MORE DIRECT THE EDITIN AND STUFF??

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
DOPE..ANY WORD ON WHEN THAT JORDAN TOWER DIRECTED "KRIMINAL" VIDEO WILL DROP??OR THE "NEVA GROW"??

ANOTHER QUESTION,ON THE "DRO BY THE POUND" VID I NOTICED IT WAS DIRECTED BY B-12..I WAS QUITE IMPRESSED,DID HE DO ALL THE CINEMATOGRAPHY OR DID HE HIRE A PROFESSIONAL CREW AND JUST MORE DIRECT THE EDITIN AND STUFF??
B-12 was director and primary DP on that. He directged two movies WANNABES and YADADA MOVIE as well as dozens of indie videos over the years. Decided all shots etc. Editing was overseen by A-Wax & B-12 and yes they did hire a crew as all directors do.

KRIMINAL, NEVA GROW and ON MY GRIND are being worked on, JORDAN TOWER is busy so its tuff to say when

Thanks for the feedback

Jun 14, 2002
FA SHO...DIDNT KNO THAT...I HAD HEARD BOUT THE YADADADA MOVIE BUT DIDNT KNO HE DIRECTED THAT...WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT??

THOSE 3 TRACKS ARE THE 3 I PLAY THE MOST ON THE ALBUM AND "70 CHEVELLE" TOO..DEFNITELY LOOKIN FORWARD TO SEEIN THOSE..

WHAT ARE THEY CALLIN PT.2 TO THIS??I BARELY READ THAT OZONE INTERVIEW LAST NITE.

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
There wont be a part two. It was changed to IB Life as in illburn and its more of a compilation that features alot of A-Wax and Gonzoe on it as well as some other Illburn and Pie-Rx artists. Wax and Gonz both want to focus on their solo careers.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
B-12 was director and primary DP on that. He directged two movies WANNABES and YADADA MOVIE as well as dozens of indie videos over the years. Decided all shots etc. Editing was overseen by A-Wax & B-12 and yes they did hire a crew as all directors do.

KRIMINAL, NEVA GROW and ON MY GRIND are being worked on, JORDAN TOWER is busy so its tuff to say when

Thanks for the feedback
dope shit "Neva Grow" & "Kriminal" are one of my favorite tracks on the album can't wait