Ne Pie-Rx memberS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006

I been a Wax fan for a looonnnnggg time and from what I know Pie Rx IS Wax!!! That's part of the reason I like him so much...he doesn't have a big ol' group of nobodys rollin with him.
BUUUTTT now I'm noticing people saying they are singed to pie rx and such..with BLUE Pie-rx symbols?!? I'm confused...are these people fake or did Wax really sign them??? If so...how did Wax go about signing these dudes?? Not hatin on the idea...just wondering....

Kinda hopin pie-rx is just wax...

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
PieRx will alwayz be Wax, but you have to expand your ogranization too and help people tht need help. Everyone on Pie-Rx has been affiliated with us for some time......not new booties. Dont get me wrong, your not gonna hear them all over A-Wax's albums either because Wax is a solo type of artist....and everyone on Pie-Rx is reputable in the streets and got musical heat...check em out...but also remember Pie-Rx is a movement not just a label and BPG is how we distribute these projects...

I will post their myspaces soon...

SP (Seattle)
Ice Meez (Farifield, CA)
Mr. Tower (Oakland, CA)
Tha Critic (San Jose, CA)
P-Coat (Vallejo, CA)
B-12 (Frisco, CA)
Josh Franks - R&B and Producer (San Diego)
Tiny Doo (San Diego, CA)
Bandana (Compton, CA)
Mally Mall (Sacramento, CA)
DJ Hectik - Official DJ / Producer (Fairfield, CA)
Goldie Mac (Omaha, NE)

plus collaborative efforts / joint projects with Black C, Cool Nutz, Haystak, Messy Marv, Guce, MC Eiht, Taydatay and some others coming up soon.

Aug 15, 2006
YEAH IM THE ONE WITH THE BLUE LOGO...HAHAHAH
I HAVE KNOW B-12 AND FAM FOR ATLEAST 7 YEARS..

WE FINALLY GOT TIME TO SIT DOWN AND TALK AND REALLY GET IT POPPIN IN THE RIGHT WAY FROM ALL DIRECTION..ITS NEW TO ALOT OF PEOPLE BUT IT WILL BE A WELCOMING ADDITION TO THE MUSIC U LUV AND SUPPORT FOR A-WAX AND CAMP

I HOPE U TAKE A MINUTE WHEN YOUR ON MYSPACE AND GIVE A LISTEN TO THE ARTIST TEAM A-WAX LISTED AND SEE WERE PIE-RX IS HEADED..THANK U FOR ASKING ALSO CUZ THERE ALL ALOT OF RAPPERS THAT FAKE THE FUNK ON LABELS ECT...

GOD BLESS

THA CRITIC

Sep 29, 2004

I been a Wax fan for a looonnnnggg time and from what I know Pie Rx IS Wax!!! That's part of the reason I like him so much...he doesn't have a big ol' group of nobodys rollin with him.
BUUUTTT now I'm noticing people saying they are singed to pie rx and such..with BLUE Pie-rx symbols?!? I'm confused...are these people fake or did Wax really sign them??? If so...how did Wax go about signing these dudes?? Not hatin on the idea...just wondering....

Kinda hopin pie-rx is just wax...
I SEE & HEAR POTENTIAL IN EACH ARTIST PIE-RX WORK WIT RELLY.WHEN I WAS NEW TO RAP WOODIE GAVE ME A SHOT BECAUSE HE SAW POTENTIAL IN ME & IT SAVED MY LIFE.

Oct 31, 2008
B-12 A-WAX ARE THE FUKIN TRUTH

I SEE & HEAR POTENTIAL IN EACH ARTIST PIE-RX WORK WIT RELLY.WHEN I WAS NEW TO RAP WOODIE GAVE ME A SHOT BECAUSE HE SAW POTENTIAL IN ME & IT SAVED MY LIFE.
AND SO 12 -@WAX GAVE US THE CHANCE TO SHOW PROVE AND SHINE. WHILE OTHER LABELS BULLSHYT. WE FAMILY FOLKS AND IT GOES DEEPER THAN RAP MUSIC.

SO FOREVER IN MY BROTHERS DEBT. THANX B12 AND WAX.

PIE-RX PCOAT

Feb 23, 2006
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it! It's cool to see what's going on with all that.
I did take the time to look at myspaces and i REALLY tried to be open minded to the music..but...to be honest. I wasn't impressed. I heard b12 previously and i've always liked him. That Tiny Doo guy was tight and the singin Josh franks dude was cool!
Regardless I'll always be a AWAX fan and will keep supportin his music.

Keep it up!

Aug 26, 2006
thats whats up wax woodie would give the shirt off his back if he needed 2 wax i feel what your saying so let watch this pie rx movment move. hay wax u think we will ever see any east co co featuers with your camp