Kali Kartel 2 (a-wax & gonzoe)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
Why u biting ap and gonzoe shit bro

why does it have to be kali kartel pt 2??

funny shit when ap says a wax is a wanna be mob figga

Jul 29, 2008
Why u biting ap and gonzoe shit bro

why does it have to be kali kartel pt 2??

funny shit when ap says a wax is a wanna be mob figga
Gonzoe running with it.. so I dont see anything wrong with that... since he did part 1.

Nobody wants to be a Mob faker. A Wax got his own shit going on and that's the truth.

He fuckin with some REAL homies... and aint need to front on that. Muthafukaz gonna chekd by some real street credible artists.

Apr 23, 2009
Fuckin groupies lol

i read the headline where it said 'KARTEL KALI 2' and i was like hell yea gonzoe and ap made another album.. then i clicked and read and was like who the fuck is a-wacks i mean a-wax hahaa calm down dick riders..

mob figaz known world wide.. who's a-wax?? seriously

Jul 29, 2008
Fuckin groupies lol

i read the headline where it said 'KARTEL KALI 2' and i was like hell yea gonzoe and ap made another album.. then i clicked and read and was like who the fuck is a-wacks i mean a-wax hahaa calm down dick riders..

mob figaz known world wide.. who's a-wax?? seriously

again, sounds like someone a mob figaz dickrider....seriously. You kame to this forum... not the other way around.

but you callin everyone here a groupie? "Mob figaz known world wide". Sounds like someone is on the tip.

You from AZ, so I guess you wouldnt know. I know a kat out there.. Angel of Death or AOD.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
sounds like a mob figas fan to me. You know the blind hate type.
sure looks like it.

AZ BOSS
This aint 1995 were its cool to hate another rapper fans because rapper A said something about rapper B.
unless there juggaalos everyone hates those bastards lol.

I think u know who wax is.
shit there is days worth of reading on the siccness regarding situations with wax and hus.