If you liked "young pittsburg" the video..vote for me now on mtvu

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
Special shout out to A-wax and my big brother B-12 who taught me more then I can express on this forum. My new video has just been added to MTVU and I need all of your votes!!

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

New York, NY- Hard work perseverance and a never give up attitude are just a few of the characteristics used to describe New York City recording artist Donny Goines. After years of struggle and a creation of a loyal fan base as well as being honored at this year’s UMA Awards as the winner of their coveted Buzz Factor award, Donny Goines proudly announced today that MTV has selected his Music Video “I’m Moving” to compete for entrance into daily rotation exclusively on their station MTVU. The song its self was produced by music industry legend Dame Grease who most is known for his work with DMX. He is also the Executive Producer of Donny Goines new CD “The Minute After Midnight.” Co-Directing the video are the team of Don Hankins and Justin Miller who previously worked with Donny Goines on his classic videos “Do It For Hip Hop” and “Play Out In The Rain.” Combined with the efforts of the video’s producer Miles Aaron who hails from the West Coast and has himself directed and produced a number of music videos, film projects and was nominated twice for best short video awards at the NAMA Awards, this video has already been hailed as a classic by all who have viewed it. Combining amazing visual cinematography with scenes featuring some of New York City’s most recognizable sites such as Times Square, The Brooklyn Bridge, Rooftops in Harlem and the Apollo Theatre this video is sure to capture both fans and music industry insider’s attention and set a new precedent for independent music videos. Voting has begun and will run until Friday November 28th when a winner will be announced. Please log on now and vote for this video at http://freshmen.mtvu.com/freshmen_nominees/donny_goines.

END PRESS RELEASE