How many units of the OG Savage Timez were pressed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
Just wondering, because it seems like a kind of rare cd.

I remember getting it at Suns Fashion in pittsburg when it first came out

Feb 18, 2005
^ wax stlye now is the same as it was on rat poison savage timez is dope but hes 10x a better mc now, compared to his recnet shit he sounds like a beginner then

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
^ wax stlye now is the same as it was on rat poison savage timez is dope but hes 10x a better mc now, compared to his recnet shit he sounds like a beginner then
yea, hes better now, but back then he was just so grimey sounding that it was dope

Jun 14, 2002
HE SLOWED DOWN HIS FLOW FOR AWHILE...I LIKE HIS UPTEMPO TRACKS....OR ANY TRACK HE EVER DID OVER A WOODIE BEAT...BUT HE TOLD ME ON AIM THAT THOSE SLOWER TRACKS WAS JUST HOW HE WAS FEELIN AT THE TIME..HE SAID HE HAS ALOT MORE UPTEMPO SHIT NOW...BUT HE CAN DO IT ALL..PERSONALLY,THUG DELUXE WAS MY LEAST FAVORITE ALBUM OF HIS...

I WANT THAT DAMN SMIGG & WAX "BAD NEWZ" ALBUM TO DROP...THAT'S LIKE THE 1 ALBUM THAT I REALLY REALLY WANT TO DROP..NOW THOSE 2 HAVE THE BEST CHEMISTRY ON A TRACK IN MY OPINION AND SMIGG SAID THEY WORK FAST TOGETHER..