Favorite A-Wax song?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
I have a lot of songs that I like, but here a few of my favorites though...

Gangsta Music (JH2TP)
Me and Mine (Unconditional Thug)
Gatez (JH2TP)
Stay Down (Pyrex music)
Look at my eyes (JH2TP Mixtape)
Fun & Games
Cinderella Story
Shinin
Get Money
Enough Heat
Lack of Faith
Thatz not

Jul 22, 2003
So many to list...he has a great catalog.

Im feeling this one right now, I cant remember the name of the song but I like that one where he says "I did some shit I never would mention/I hope god wasnt paying attention" off of Savage Times reprint

Jul 22, 2003
dude is talented as fuck...to me he is a great lyricist...I really think the reason he doesnt get noticed as much as he should is because of lack of promotions and exposure. I really found out about a-wax thru all the HATERS on BART forum...WTF? I had to see what everyone was bitching about and I found some incredible shit. I really like 99% of his material. Anyway I am glad that it seems like he has a solid team behind him now and he deserves to get out there. You can say you dont like his music but you cannot deny talent

Apr 14, 2006
dude is talented as fuck...to me he is a great lyricist...I really think the reason he doesnt get noticed as much as he should is because of lack of promotions and exposure. I really found out about a-wax thru all the HATERS on BART forum...WTF? I had to see what everyone was bitching about and I found some incredible shit. I really like 99% of his material. Anyway I am glad that it seems like he has a solid team behind him now and he deserves to get out there. You can say you dont like his music but you cannot deny talent
I totally agree. Good shit...