DL THE FREE A-WAX & GONZOE SAMPLER!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
A-Wax & Gonzoe - Recession Proof (Pre-Album Sampler)

http://illburn.bandcamp.com/

FREE DOWNLOAD NOW....19 tracks including the single "Dro By The Pound" and four snippets from the album RECESSION PROOF which will be in-stores November 10, 2009 on Illburn / E1 (Koch). There are also 14 other tracks not available anywhere else...Sampler features Tru Sosa (from C-Murder's TRU Records) and Brotha Lynch Hung.

Sampler hosted by Gonzoe & Durte Red / Mixed by DJ Maniakal & DJ Hollywood

Download it, share it, let your homies know. We comin'!!!!

ALL FOR FREEEEEEEE!!!

myspace.com/waxfase
myspace.com/gonzoe
myspace.com/illburn
twitter.com/waxfase
twitter.com/therealgonzoe

RECESSION PROOF IN STORES NOV. 10
Featuring E-40, C-Murder, Brotha Lynch Hung & Glasses Malone.

Apr 14, 2006
^Dope shit fam! I am really feeling that song with Brotha Lynch. Did that song make the album?

Yo, is Wax going to put that older song Rick Ross diss on any cd? Can you send the mp3 link to it so I can bump in my car?

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
^Dope shit fam! I am really feeling that song with Brotha Lynch. Did that song make the album?

Yo, is Wax going to put that older song Rick Ross diss on any cd? Can you send the mp3 link to it so I can bump in my car?
if you buy the hard copy of that "free internet mixtape" he put out, its on there

Apr 14, 2006
I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy the hard copy, just for that 1 song. I already have it...I hate to pay like $10 for 1 song. Team A-Wax, do you have a link for that song? Thanks fam!