BANDANA THA RAGG "ON YA HEAD" Comin ASAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
Comin' soon, being mixed right now...the debut solo mixtape (more like a Street Album with mostly original beats) from Pie-Rx / On Ya Head recording artist Bandana Tha Ragg, straight outta Compton, CA (or Bompton if you prefer).

You have seen him on Stacey Peralta / Baron Davis' award winning documentary MADE IN AMERICA and you heard him on his BURGUNDY VAN MUSIC mixtape with his rap partner A-WAX. Most recently, BANDANA was featured on Big June's PIRU'N REMIX...now check him out with his own solo offering which is just setting the stage for big things to come....

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
fasho gotta get this when its out..awax or tank what other piru homies you got lined up comin outta bompton?
We got a gang of homies we fuck wit but we collab wit Redrum 781 from Inglewood (OG from Bangin On Wax), Bandana also get down with Menace from Black Wall Street (they are both from Fruit Town) and you gonna see some stuff with Young Hootie too. But as for Pie-Rx...only signed artist right now from down there is Bandana

Apr 14, 2006
Bandana...pretty good cd man. I got a question for you....on the song When u funkin....that song is so sick, but I can't understand A-Wax's hook. Can you post it for me? Thanks!