Awax street album sound like......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2008
I got my whole hood (who dont fuck with the internet ha) on awax mixtapes. they fell in love with them all especially the ratposion shit. Most of them was anticipating the street album and purchase it and were all kinda dissapointed. I have to agree with what most of them said, it sound to pop and Awax sound like slim shady on 90% of the songs. Wax go back to that grimey awax that we came to love man!!!! Whats you guys thoughts on the street album.

Sep 5, 2008
street album was decent, didn't get as much play as his other cd's but he has transitioned into a more mainstream sound. But still killing it with the lyrical content.

Don't think he has ever sounded like eminem though.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I think you guys were tipping, that was a solid album imo. Peep his new free mixtapes Nightmare From Elm Street Vol. 1 & 2, those are grimey and quality.

Jun 14, 2002
WAX SOUNDS NOTHIN LIKE EMINEM...I REALLY DONT SEE HOW YOU COULD EVEN THINK THAT...COMPLETELY DIFFERENT RAP STYLES..AND FOR THAT..I DONT THINK YOU CAN EVEN COMPARE THE TWO..THERE BOTH EXTREMELY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO..BUT TO ME,THERE IS NO COMPARISON..

Feb 14, 2004
wax should try to sign to shady records
lm not a fan of his music
but alot people buy his shit
awax has a solid catalog and
lm sure eminem would be impressed
his talent is undeniable
l think that would be a btr route than
taking konvict