is AWAX a blood or a crip?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2006
this is the dumbest thread i have seen in awhile.
i got my information from a reputable source

and with all the work wax has done to bring light to fakes in the game... why should he be spared?

if he can answer my question or clarify why people might think this way then thats all i want

btw i like awax music and regardless of if was a blood crip norte sureno or all of those or none of those i would prolly still listen to his music

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
this is the dumbest thread i have seen in awhile.
the info was posted on the siccness ya fag.....stop suckin dicks and accept that your favorite rapper may not be who you thought.

either way, i gives a fuck. i dont' lsiten to his music.

let the truth be told. everyone else gets exposed. if wax is fake, expose his ass. if not, then it's all good and he's got nothin to worry about..

Sep 29, 2004
i thought he was a blood for the longest time

but now im hearin that he used to be a crip then changed to a blood???
I'm a Piru. Not rip or blood. Neva been neva will be a rip. Been Piru sinse around 94 or so. Before that I was not bangin. I met Jacka in 2001. Hahahahaaha. Nise try tay. Does it hurt like that? I was sent 2 washington by a juvie judge for 3 mos in around 93 for a dopecase. That's when I got into gang bangin. Before that I lived in the P my whole life & the closest I came 2 bangin there was hangin out wit nortes & surenos or hearin about crestview rips catchin somebody in a drivethru lot on rr.

Sep 29, 2004
the info was posted on the siccness ya fag.....stop suckin dicks and accept that your favorite rapper may not be who you thought.

either way, i gives a fuck. i dont' lsiten to his music.

let the truth be told. everyone else gets exposed. if wax is fake, expose his ass. if not, then it's all good and he's got nothin to worry about..
I can't be exposed bekus I'm not fakin. Nothin 2 worry about. I am gonna write a book on my life.

Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
LOOKS LIKE THE FISH ARE IN THE OCEAN, AND THERE ARE FISHERMEN THAT ARE TRYING TO FISH WITH A THREAD AND A TREE BRANcH AND ARE HAVING BAD LUcK TRYING TO GET A BITE!! ONLY THE GUPPIES BITE THE BAIT, THE SHARKS WANT THE FISHERMEN!! GET THIS 1 BRAcKIN' LIKE THE HUS THREAD, WE HERE!! IF YOU'VE BEEN UP ON A-WAX AND ALL OF HIS ALBUMS AND MIXTAPES, YOU'LL KNOW IF RELLY WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT HE'S BEEN HOLLARIN' THEN ALL THE FANS WOULD KNOW AND WITHOUT A DOUBT THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY DOUBT THAT HE IS A PIRU!! ARE Y'ALL STILL MAD ABOUT THE "PROOF HUSALAH IS A SNITcH" THREAD? IF YOU HAVENT NOTIcED IT'S BEEN LOcKED, GET OVER IT!! GROWN MEN HAVING TEMPER TANTRUMS ISN'T GANGSTA!! YEAH DOE, LIVE FROM MEADOWVIEW AND GETTIN' ON HELMETS!!

Apr 23, 2006
im not tryin to turn this into a gay internet argument

i made a controversial thread title because i wanted a quick response

now that i have it it kinda makes me wonder why someone would have said that

it was probably a misunderstanding or heresay

i could have posted this in bart and got 3,000 views today and the thread locked tomorrow but i would rather just ask wax himself since he posts here

but im also not so sure i can take his word at face value... obviously he wouldnt say that he was a crip turned piru that could be detremental to his career

why would reputable people say that he was once a crip with no solid backing?

Jan 30, 2009
tay 2 weeks ago you was about peace blood now you outta pocket taken shotz at ah real piru when you hav more snitches in yo camp den soldiers nigga live from compton i knew spider an revenge i met tepo in ma hood at tha tire shop dog get real wax is from ah compton/seattle set ur from fresno not sac not la fresno so kill dat shit its not going to help your album sales if c bo cant u jus fucked say something back to spiderloc not awax u cant do either worry about huuss case u and jacka

Sep 29, 2004

i could have posted this in bart and got 3,000 views today and the thread locked tomorrow but i would rather just ask wax himself since he posts here

but im also not so sure i can take his word at face value... obviously he wouldnt say that he was a crip turned piru that could be detremental to his career

Maybe the reputable people u speak of ain't so reputable. What hood they say I was from? What city? What year? What world? Hahahaa. I was 16 when I went 2 prison & I ate food 3 timez a day wit Pirus for 6 years.

Jul 29, 2008
That time line that A Wax Said is right.

I was locked up wid Elms in 94-96. One of my homies I was doing time with, went to Walla Walla where A Wax was doing his time.
(Brayzie Ru)

So all the Elm Homies I know, certify A Wax.

If Jacka said all this, then provide proof like A Wax did. I think some katz are mad that their buddy got paperwork out there.

Jul 29, 2008

Is this your Source?

WELL 2 SOME PEOPLE GANGS IS A WAY OF LIFE...2 SOME IT ISN'T..WHEN I LIVED IN LA WE PLAYED BB BRITCHES YEAR ROUND IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD....I THOUGHT THAT WAS A LIL EXTREME BUT SOME PLACES TAKE THEIR CRIPPIN MORE SERIOUS THAN OTHERS. AS A TEEN IF SOMEONE HIT UP IN OUR HOOD WE HAD 2 GET SPRAY PAINT AND PUT A K BEHIND IT 4 KILLA...THAT'S HOW SOME PEOPLE GOT REPUTATIONS & NOTORIETY..BY TAGGING WALLS...I WOULD HAVE 2 SAY THE DOUBLE C'S IS A HABIT AND IF IT BOTHERS SOMEONE IT'S PROBABLY CUZ THEY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT CRIPPIN...IF YOU'RE EVER CURIOUS THERE ARE PLENTY OF CRIP HOODS ACROSS THE USA 4 YOU 2 GO EXPERIENCE. SAME THING WITH BLOODS...THE BAY USES THAT WORD AS A WHOLE...BUT AS LONG AS THE RESPECT IS THERE REAL NIGGAS KEEP IT MOVIN..AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE COLORS IS NOT A ISSUE BUT I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING BLUE.THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS....................................................
ON ANOTHER NOTE I WAS AT THE STUDIO WITH THE JACCA TODAY AND WAS ASKING HIM HOW MUCH OF A REPUTABLE BLOOD AWAX WAS........WHY DID THIS NIGGA REPLY "WHEN I FIRST MET HIM HE WAS A CRIP"!!!....I LAUGHED BUT......IS THERE ANY TRUTH 2 THIS??? I'D REALLY LIKE 2 KNOW...UNI PUT IT ON HIS MAMA..1HUN
Tay said he asked Jacka.. well aint Jacka Husalah's boy? Kourse he gonna say shit.

Again, you taking things as face value. I know you like Hus and all.
--------------------------------------------------------------

What I dont get is that someone provided proof and everyone denies it or tries to fend it off.

On the flipside, those katz that dont like what was exposed, want to start a rumor w/o proof and its "reputable" as a rumor?

Sep 29, 2004
Hahahahahaa! Jacka is who you ask 2 bee if I'm reputable? The most non gangsta of the mob figaz? A rap group? Hahahahahaha. Dominic just mad about them pics of the white woman spankin him. I do believe jacka would blow his mom up like dat, He told me hus beat up b-legit for callin him a snitch & put it on his mom. Legit & rich the factor said Not True. Hahahahaahaahahaha@ anyone thinkin jacka knows anything about gangs. On anotha note... what up wit that feature hus did for big tone? He said (& I quote) bickin back bein bool blood & "its whateva blood/..yea I fuck wit bo lok but I was never kuz/..~ what's all dat? Hhahahahhaa its whateva

Sep 24, 2006
montroller510 you gotz to air out your (reputable) source now.... haha since you got your answer itz not cool for dudes spreading rumors..... and Tay it sounded like you damn near busted a nutt cuz dude posted this & you partially ready to ride with this rumor w/a dvd thats MOB? hmmm?

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Hahahahahaa! Jacka is who you ask 2 bee if I'm reputable? The most non gangsta of the mob figaz? A rap group? Hahahahahaha. Dominic just mad about them pics of the white woman spankin him. I do believe jacka would blow his mom up like dat, He told me hus beat up b-legit for callin him a snitch & put it on his mom. Legit & rich the factor said Not True. Hahahahaahaahahaha@ anyone thinkin jacka knows anything about gangs. On anotha note... what up wit that feature hus did for big tone? He said (& I quote) bickin back bein bool blood & "its whateva blood/..yea I fuck wit bo lok but I was never kuz/..~ what's all dat? Hhahahahhaa its whateva
MAN I GIVE A FUCC ABOUT SOME COLORS SHIT HOMIE..Y'ALL QUESTIONIN ME LIKE Y'ALL REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS 2 FUCC WITH THE MAFIA OR SOMETHING..I ASKED JACC ABOUT U CUZZ YOU'RE FROM THE SAME REGION..OTHER THAN THE FISH FESTIVALS BACC IN THE DAY...I BARELY STARTED REALLY FUCCIN WITH PITTSBURG REGULARLY...WHO ELSE AM I GOING 2 ASK?? HE JUST SAID WHEN HE MET YOU, YOU WERE A CRIP...THAT'S FROM A BAY NIGGA NOT A BANGER....EASE UP..IT'S JUST A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE HOMIE...WORD ON THE STREETS IS WHATEVER THE MESSENGER MAKES IT....I'M SURE WE'LL MEET ONE DAY & YOU'LL BE ABLE 2 LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND SEE I'M NOT YOUR ENEMY...YOU SHOULD KEEP IT THAT WAY...MOBBY ON MINE