Article about A-wax from 2000 Contra Costa Times

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
LOL, i thought A-Wax would get a kick outta this....I was going to send it as a PM but its too big.
I covered his name up cuz im not sure if wax is tryna have his real name on the sicc. Feel free to delete this if you dont want it posted.

Contra Costa Times (Walnut Creek,CA)
Copyright (c) 2000, Contra Costa Newspapers

July 25, 2000

Section: News

SAN RAMON CLUB SCENE OF BRAWL

SAN RAMON A brawl in the parking lot at Club Access on Market Place brought police with weapons drawn from across the San Ramon Valley to the popular night spot early Saturday.

The fight started about 1:15 a.m. when bouncers ejected a man who became abusive and began spitting and challenging club employees to fight, Sgt. Jim Telles said.

"This white limo brought about 20 people to the club, and this guy was part of the group," Telles said. "Then we received some information that a gun was involved."

Police descended on the club in time to see one member of the limo party allegedly hurl a bottle at a club bouncer, who was struck in the face.

The bouncer was treated for minor injuries at the scene, Telles said.

Police found no weapon, but did arrest a 17-year-old Pittsburg man on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon for throwing the bottle, Telles said.

The teen was taken to Juvenile Hall in Martinez.

That suspect and four others were all placed under citizen's arrest on suspicion of misdemeanor battery by club employees and patrons, Telles said, and were taken to County Jail in Martinez.

Aaron D*****, 21, of Pittsburg, was also held on a no-bail warrant on suspicion of selling narcotics. The other suspects were identified as Thomas Garcia and Brian Haggerty, both 21, and 29-year-old Jason Smith.

All the suspects were from Pittsburg, Telles said.

All were booked on suspicion of misdemeanor battery.

Sep 29, 2004
haha! nasty nate was a bouncer that night & let me slide wit no id. i scraped the biggest bouncer head up. the dope charge was from 94 (i moved to washington when i found out i was wanted) they actually took me from county jail to juvi to see a judge about that dope charge.(judge looked @ how much time i did & threw out the dope case)