????? 4 b-12?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
yo guess i gotta go this route g' i tried to hear dutch on the bart forum but got no response, so i was wondering your last mixtape u took sum shotz at dutch just wanted to whats status w/yall ? & whats up are u dropping any new albums this year ?

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
thats family business. he felt a certain way at a certain time. i aint got nothing to say bout it. it dont even matter to me to be honest. thats my big bro. he taught me a lot and got me paid in the rap game. more than a lot of rappers can say. and 75% of the money i made in rap came from shit he lined up or taught me. i cant even fix my pen to write something bad about dude. that shit hurt my feelings more than it made me mad. cause to be real, my house, cars and all that didnt come from rap. so fuck rap. i drank my rap money. hahahahahaahahah

we dont do business anymore. and to keep it 100 we rarely talk. but i know if i need anything he is a phone call away. and vise versa. case closed.