@Wax or Tay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2003
A few years ago, I heard a track that both of you were featured on. The track featured B-la,Richie Rich,Killa Tay & A-wax on the chours. I rember reading on the siccness that it was an unoffical song.

Can either of you shed some light? On how the track came about & What are your thoughts on it now, that both of you are willing to work together. The track was ill, i hope it motivates you both to put out at least ONE offical track togther.

Sep 29, 2004
A few years ago, I heard a track that both of you were featured on. The track featured B-la,Richie Rich,Killa Tay & A-wax on the chours. I rember reading on the siccness that it was an unoffical song.

Can either of you shed some light? On how the track came about & What are your thoughts on it now, that both of you are willing to work together. The track was ill, i hope it motivates you both to put out at least ONE offical track togther.
that song belongs 2 steve diddy. Baby bash did some talkin on da intro. Diddy brought me da track & rich & tay weren't on the same topic so I tried 2 make a hook that rounded it out. If I'm not mistaken the song had a hook but diddy thought it was wack & it wasn't tay or rich on the hook.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WHEN I RECORDED THAT SONG MY FOLKS MEXICAN MIKE TOOK ME OUT 2 PITTSBURG AND I WAS IN THE LAB WITH BELA AND RICH WAS SUPPOSED 2 COME DO SOMETHING ON IT LATER...I REALLY DON'T LIKE PIECED TOGETHER SONGS MYSELF....THE REAL SHIT IS WHEN THE ARTISTS ARE THERE TOGETHER AND CAN VIBE OFF EACH OTHERS' ENERGY..GOOD LOOKIN...KEEP IT MOBBY

Sep 29, 2004
WHEN I RECORDED THAT SONG MY FOLKS MEXICAN MIKE TOOK ME OUT 2 PITTSBURG AND I WAS IN THE LAB WITH BELA AND RICH WAS SUPPOSED 2 COME DO SOMETHING ON IT LATER...I REALLY DON'T LIKE PIECED TOGETHER SONGS MYSELF....THE REAL SHIT IS WHEN THE ARTISTS ARE THERE TOGETHER AND CAN VIBE OFF EACH OTHERS' ENERGY..GOOD LOOKIN...KEEP IT MOBBY
yea, it is better to throw around ideas & vibe in the lab. Unfortunately most artists I have worked wit find a corna 2 write in & u don't hear how they comin on a track til they in da booth.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I posted the song awhile ago in the sicctunes section

The song is from a cd called Get Wiggy, doesnt even have a year on the cd or inside the cd booklet

Song is just labeled Da Game Feat B-Legit, Killa Tay & Richie Rich Additional Vocals by A-Wax

Dont worry about the cd because this is the only good song on the whole cd. Its basically just a baby bash complation

http://www.yousendit.com/download/cmcxR0llZ2p3NUlLSkE9PQ

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I don't give a fuck. A "Baby Bash complication" is funny. Transformers was a coo action flick. I don't see how laughing at your errors is butthurt, but hey, whatever floats your boat or find your lost remote.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I posted the song awhile ago in the sicctunes section

The song is from a cd called Get Wiggy, doesnt even have a year on the cd or inside the cd booklet

Song is just labeled Da Game Feat B-Legit, Killa Tay & Richie Rich Additional Vocals by A-Wax

Dont worry about the cd because this is the only good song on the whole cd. Its basically just a baby bash complation

http://www.yousendit.com/download/cmcxR0llZ2p3NUlLSkE9PQ
will you re-up it? its expired. could you upp it to zshare? if you dont want to no biggie, yousendit fine