@ A-WAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2009
have anyone ever told you dat you look like da black fool eatin his icecream wit em you bitch most of dees niggas is bitches too an most of dees niggas look jus like u live from compton awax is da truth i can vouche dat

Sep 5, 2008
^ you always trying to fight someone, you aint built for this fame game if you let internet characters get to you

and if its for publicity, you see how well thats done for 40glocc.

Smoke a blunt before you get on the computer and let the shit talking fly by

Jan 30, 2009
you know what you right but wait ma company is on ya head entertainment so dat wouldnt be fair to me pimpin im at suckaz turn it up boyz life is given an taken at the same time words from tha wise

Jul 29, 2008
^ you always trying to fight someone, you aint built for this fame game if you let internet characters get to you

He aint always tryna fight someone. But he stick up for his folks.. aint nothing wrong with that. But he wasnt talkin to you was he?

how is that for publicity? He just replying to some kat talkin shit. If he wanted publicity, he be in every forum talking shit, on WSHH and youtube making vids like 40glocc does.

Sep 5, 2008
He aint always tryna fight someone. But he stick up for his folks.. aint nothing wrong with that. But he wasnt talkin to you was he?
wasnt no one talking to you either blood, but you responded, its called a community forum for a reason.

how is that for publicity? He just replying to some kat talkin shit. If he wanted publicity, he be in every forum talking shit, on WSHH and youtube making vids like 40glocc does.
I understand replying to shit talkers who want beef, but when its just some dumb ass cat saying a-wax looks like a wwf character where does talking shit lead? that cat getting the reaction he was looking for, laughing at you and making you look bad.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
HAS ANYONE EVER TOLD YOU LIKE KINDA LOOK LIKE AKEEM FROM WWF?

have anyone ever told you dat you look like da black fool eatin his icecream wit em you bitch most of dees niggas is bitches too an most of dees niggas look jus like u live from compton awax is da truth i can vouche dat

Smoke a blunt before you get on the computer and let the shit talking fly by
you know what you right but wait ma company is on ya head entertainment so dat wouldnt be fair to me pimpin im at suckaz turn it up boyz life is given an taken at the same time words from tha wise

wasnt no one talking to you either blood, but you responded, its called a community forum for a reason.

I understand replying to shit talkers who want beef, but when its just some dumb ass cat saying a-wax looks like a wwf character where does talking shit lead? that cat getting the reaction he was looking for, laughing at you and making you look bad.
just another day on the siccness

Jul 29, 2008
Bandana and A Wax my folks, Blood. So I'mma stick up for them. So I'mma say something. And I'm not talkin about internet homies. I've bicked it wid them. 100. Alot of these bay area kats are haters.. and I felt you komment of "You always tryna fight someone" was down that path.

See, I dont randomly pop up to talk shit about people on here.

Jan 30, 2009

yeah Rog is solid. check the vid Watts, Bompton, Inglewood, and south East Diego,South Sac. He aktive with the homies.

chek out that Made in america doc and check ya boy Bandana Tha Ragg.. on yeah head ent/Pie Rx/Cavvy R live from compton.