SONG FEATURING SYKO SAM ON JAIL PHONE PLUS GOT SONG BEING FEATURD ON SHOWTIMES DEXTER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2005
SYKO SAM SPIT SOME CRAP ON JAIL FONE. MIXING OVER A BEAT AND IT SUCKS BIGTIME BUT GOT LOTS OF GOOD LINES

SHOWTIME IS FEATURING A CLIP WIT SKEPTIC'S THE CYCLE BEIN PLAYED

STAY TUEND SEPETMBER FOR THE START OF THE SEASON AND EXPECT AROUND MIDSEASON TO HAVE THE SONG PLAYED INT HE EPISODE. NOT SURE OF DETAILS BUT YEA ITS GONNA BE BIGGER THEN YOUR MOMS BELLY

I GOTSA TA DO DA CHA-CHA :confused:

Jul 15, 2010
SYKO SAM SPIT SOME CRAP ON JAIL FONE. MIXING OVER A BEAT AND IT SUCKS BIGTIME BUT GOT LOTS OF GOOD LINES

SHOWTIME IS FEATURING A CLIP WIT SKEPTIC'S THE CYCLE BEIN PLAYED

STAY TUEND SEPETMBER FOR THE START OF THE SEASON AND EXPECT AROUND MIDSEASON TO HAVE THE SONG PLAYED INT HE EPISODE. NOT SURE OF DETAILS BUT YEA ITS GONNA BE BIGGER THEN YOUR MOMS BELLY

I GOTSA TA DO DA CHA-CHA :confused:
ur on drugs boyuh

Nov 17, 2005
ZACK THE BITTER HOMOSEXUAL KNOWS ALOT ABOUT "SUCKING". WORD ON THE STREET IS U BEEN JACKING OFF INTO YOUR MOTHERS PANTIES IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET HER PREGNANT. YOUR OPINION DONT HOLD UP. APPARENTLY SHOWTIME THINKINGS ITS GOOD MATERIAL, GOOD ENOUGH TO BE PLAYED IN AN EPISODE. WIN!!!!!
OH YA THE SONG WITH SAM IS CALLED "I WAS FRAMED BY JESUS"

May 24, 2002
ZACK THE BITTER HOMOSEXUAL KNOWS ALOT ABOUT "SUCKING". WORD ON THE STREET IS U BEEN JACKING OFF INTO YOUR MOTHERS PANTIES IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET HER PREGNANT. YOUR OPINION DONT HOLD UP. APPARENTLY SHOWTIME THINKINGS ITS GOOD MATERIAL, GOOD ENOUGH TO BE PLAYED IN AN EPISODE. WIN!!!!!
OH YA THE SONG WITH SAM IS CALLED "I WAS FRAMED BY JESUS"
Zach

h

why would I try to get my mom pregnant if I am gay?

just because some jerk offs like your horror rap doesnt mean its good.... if thats your logic then justin bieber is the best singer in the world :cheeky:

Nov 17, 2005
I HAVE NO CLUE. ID IMAGINE THEY WOULD ONLY PLAY 5-10 SECONDS ANYWAYS. I SIGNED PAPERWORK TO GRANT PERMISSION TO USE IT. I MAY BE MOVING TO CALIFORNIA TO PURSUE HOLLYWOOD FOR SCREENPLAY WRITTING AND/OR ACTING. THE MUSIC BUSINESS SUCKS AND IN MY OPINION DOESNT PROMISE MUCH BESIDES A FABRICATED EGO TO MAKE URSELF FEEL GOOD AND OCCASSIONAL GROUPIE LOVE FROM CLAMIDA INFESTED JUGGALETTES

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
I HAVE NO CLUE. ID IMAGINE THEY WOULD ONLY PLAY 5-10 SECONDS ANYWAYS. I SIGNED PAPERWORK TO GRANT PERMISSION TO USE IT. I MAY BE MOVING TO CALIFORNIA TO PURSUE HOLLYWOOD FOR SCREENPLAY WRITTING AND/OR ACTING. THE MUSIC BUSINESS SUCKS AND IN MY OPINION DOESNT PROMISE MUCH BESIDES A FABRICATED EGO TO MAKE URSELF FEEL GOOD AND OCCASSIONAL GROUPIE LOVE FROM CLAMIDA INFESTED JUGGALETTES
props on the hollwood move man. i know weve had our differences in the past but thi sounds like a good move forward into the scene. the only thing i would be cautios skep is the move to hollywood. see mars did it no problem cause this is close enougth to our stomping ground and if it all went bad he can always run back to pitt or modesto to reroup and regather. i would hate to see you do this move and sink every dollar to your name to do it ands then end up up a street kid on hollywood blvd. ya dig? i do careabout ya and wish yu the best. keep in mind, mars got a break and is versatile enought to take a job as an extra as a skateboarder in a starbucks commercial, so dont think your abovbe taking certain gigs trhorm at you in the process.

edit: please keep yourself hungry and humble and good thing will come to pass.

Nov 17, 2005
props on the hollwood move man. i know weve had our differences in the past but thi sounds like a good move forward into the scene. the only thing i would be cautios skep is the move to hollywood. see mars did it no problem cause this is close enougth to our stomping ground and if it all went bad he can always run back to pitt or modesto to reroup and regather. i would hate to see you do this move and sink every dollar to your name to do it ands then end up up a street kid on hollywood blvd. ya dig? i do careabout ya and wish yu the best. keep in mind, mars got a break and is versatile enought to take a job as an extra as a skateboarder in a starbucks commercial, so dont think your abovbe taking certain gigs trhorm at you in the process.

edit: please keep yourself hungry and humble and good thing will come to pass.
hahah its cool and thanks. i lost my heart for music so i dont expect taking gigs would be part of my agenda. creativity is my best force. having connections isnt. luckily i found out my mother-in-law's aunt is married to Rick Carter and he told us he'll help me along the way,even a job. not sure what job, dont care really. as long as i can enjoy a nice sunny year without 5 monthes of snow ill be happy. mars done well with the marketing and touring in music, i agree with that. thats the face of horrorcore as of now and ive never really aimed to be apart of that too much. i recorded for fun and as a stress reliever. i had no problem with u from the start. my assumption was this forums intended for blasting others for no apparent reason and everyone that posted here had sever psychological issues, main reasons ive been apart of madinsanity.com and somewhat this forum all these years. once again thanks rich for the support and maybe when i get there we can all hit up a strip club and chokefuck some bitches. or somethin. but yea. i gotta shit.

Jul 15, 2010
hahah its cool and thanks. i lost my heart for music so i dont expect taking gigs would be part of my agenda. creativity is my best force. having connections isnt. luckily i found out my mother-in-law's aunt is married to Rick Carter and he told us he'll help me along the way,even a job. not sure what job, dont care really. as long as i can enjoy a nice sunny year without 5 monthes of snow ill be happy. mars done well with the marketing and touring in music, i agree with that. thats the face of horrorcore as of now and ive never really aimed to be apart of that too much. i recorded for fun and as a stress reliever. i had no problem with u from the start. my assumption was this forums intended for blasting others for no apparent reason and everyone that posted here had sever psychological issues, main reasons ive been apart of madinsanity.com and somewhat this forum all these years. once again thanks rich for the support and maybe when i get there we can all hit up a strip club and chokefuck some bitches. or somethin. but yea. i gotta shit.
you're on a record label and shit o_O don't stop recording you fuck. You have some good songs. You need to kick up the violent aspect but don't just quit ><