Mars - Frequetly Asked Questions (FAQ)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
When Is "Some Girls Deserve To Die" coming out?

The album "Some Girls Deserve To Die" is an album that Mars started recording with Apartment 3 / DNA Entertainment but never finished or released. Plain and simple it isn't coming out. Two albums have been recorded since and their names are "Mars Attacks" and "School House Glock". They are the most up to date and official Mars releases on his current label Mad Insanity Records.

Where can I buy / hear a full studio quality version of "Go Suicidal"?

"Go Suicidal" was a track that was produced by TC for the Apartment 3 / DNA Entertaiment release "Some Girls Deserve To Die" that never was finished or released. It has been performed by Mars in the past on various tours and spot dates. It was played on WCCO CBS News in 1996 along with subtitled lyrics for a news segment on Red Lake school shooting suspect Jeff Weise. It was reported it was his favorite song, but the information is false. The song was given to the new station by Mad Insanity Records when asked for music to play during the segment.

Where can I buy the album "Madness & Insanity"?

There is no such title or release from Mad Insanity Records. "Madness & Insanity" is a fake album a fan made from old collaboration tracks and various songs with a bootleg album cover. This is not an official release and has never been pressed or recognised by either Mars or Mad Insanity Records.

Where can I buy the album "Bay Area Bitch Killa"?

There is no such title or release from Mad Insanity Records. "Bay Area Bitch Killa" is a fake album a fan made from old collaboration tracks and various songs with a bootleg album cover. This is not an official release and has never been pressed or recognised by either Mars or Mad Insanity Records.

How can I get Mars to appear on my song / album?

It's simple. Have a budget. If you would like to feature Mars on one of your tracks and have a budget, you can contact the proper mediums at http://madinsanity.com/contact for a quote for a verse and / or hook. He will not appear for free. Please don't ask. It doesn't matter if your the best rapper at your school lunch room, or have 3 million myspace friends and Jay Z said he'd do one for free. We don't care if MC Hammer gave you a verse for only $50. We don't give a shit if an artist charges less and has a bigger name or charges more and has a smaller name. This the music business. Get at us with business in mind.

How can I book Mars for a show?

If you are a promoter and are serious about having Mars perform at your show or event, you can contact the proper mediums at http://madinsanity.com/contact for a quote and details specific to your date and location desired. Please have a date in mind, and a budget for travel and apperance fees.

Mars when are you coming to my city?

For a list of tour dates check www.madinsanity.com for a up-to-date list of shows updated daily. If you would like to see Mars come to your area, Demand him at Eventful here or suggest him to your local concert promoter or venue.

When is your project _____________ going to be released?

If it hasn't been announced here, on www.madinsanity.com or on one of my official social networking sites, then no date has been set in stone. So please don't bother asking. I'm not going to give you an answer. That is one of those questions an artist often skips over for that reason. When one is set, an announcement will be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.