sycosis!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
aint he got an album? Or mabe it was a rap group called sycosis.. saw that shit on ebay one time.. Had one of those elaborate pen n pixel graphx type cover. The listing said it was some sac shit anyway... N i know theres a sycosis that rap cause hes on some sac shit i got too...

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
yes, i am talking about that white rapper from sac-town named sycosis. he used to be part of some group but then they split or something. he was on some comp and it was called something rollers or whatever and had some dude(s) rolling dice infront of some buildings i guess i dunno. you have that album sippy? anyways, sycosis used to post here and i remember he said he signed with some UK label and blah blah but i went off siccness for a year or two and never heard anything from him since that time he signed with that label in europe.

hit me on PM about some stuff too Sip!!!!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Cheaptimes said:
where should it go? Sactown Radio?
Ill redirect.

If he's from Sacramento, I suppose that would be a good place to put it, but I'm not familiar with that emcee. I am, however, familiar with the wrestler. This thread is a let down because I thought I was gonna get to read about another Psychosis hotel room incident.