The Official: Sactown Radio Fantasy Football Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2003
Had to auto draft cuz I was at work... Didn't end up too bad. Here's the players I WANT to get rid of, if you have any interest in them shoot me an email [email protected] and we can work something out... Moreno RB Den, Ward WR Pit, Hartley K NO, Witten TE Dal. Those are the guys that are pretty good that I just don't like..
LOOKING TO GET RID OF Hartley by tonight or early tomorrow before his game on thursday... anybody need a good kicker?
Also got taylor, mcgahee, henne, arashmadu, shiancoe, and bush I'm willing to part ways with.

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
Looking to move either Charles Johnson or Andre Johnson for a top RB...will also throw in Ronnie Brown or Javid Best to sweetin the deal....

also 209er, can you please look @ your offers or at least deny the ones out there so I at least know your looking at the offer? Thks brah!!

Apr 13, 2003
Sent you two options SacTown... if you'd rather do it for the Detroit Johnson just send that offer and cancel the two I sent.. or just check out my team and shoot an offer.