The Official: Sactown Radio Fantasy Football Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
IT SAYS IF THE TRADE GETS ENOUGH VOTES, THE COMISSIONER CAN STILL OVERULE IT AND PUSH IT THRU. DO YOUR JOB SACTOWN!!
Don't see anywhere on the site that shows where I can still accept the trade...I think that is if you have a paid league...I checked under transactions and trades and don't see anything or any links that show I can still push a trade through....sorry I would if I could.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I just approved 2 trades, but objected the AP for 3 players trade, cuz dude with ap is gonna have to drop 2 players for it...

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
yea kinda funny y my first trades dnt get blocked. im just glad im in another league
Well that makes 2 leagues your not going to win..LOL...

Oh and way to accept that trade offer after Felix Jones gets hurt, forgot I even had that trade still sitting out there...that's pretty gay you accept it after that shit happend...Felix Jones doesn't get hurt that trade is still sitting there..

oh well my fault for forgetting about it and at least I have McFadden off my hands...

Nov 17, 2008
lol its not like i new how long he waz gonna be out. he will be back. and i whould of made the trade any way cuz i didnt have any wr. your right i probly wont win ether one but im still havin fun tryin

Feb 5, 2006
AYE KEYSTONE, THAT TRADE I SENT U WAS FAIR. U ALWAYS TRYNA GET THAT QUICK UPPER EDGE AND ADD SOME SHIT TO THE TRADE. I REJECTED YOUR COUNTERS, I'LL LEAVE MINE UP THERE FOR U TO ACCEPT

Apr 13, 2003
Ya mendenhall was a bad sit this week. Chargers cant stop the run and Parker was out for sure. He actually might not be too bad for the rest of the season.

Feb 22, 2006
Sactown might pull it off tonight.

I can see Rodgers getting 20 pts. which means the kicker will gets points as well. Hopefully Rodgers is shut down, if not, he better only throw to Driver (I'm starting him)....lol

I'll be watching this game closely tonight.... Go Vikings!