Zeus The Plug Drops New Summer Banger “Counting On It”

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
The Chicago artist on the rise is fresh off of performing on the Mood Tour with Cash Money artist Jacquees

CHICAGO, IL – Rap sensation and Chicago’s new buzzed about artist, Zeus The Plug, releases a brand new banger titled “Counting On It,” produced by The Warlord. The catchy, head banger meshes a down South feel with an East Coast influence and will undoubtedly be one of the summer’s hot new records to vibe out to. “Counting On It” is Zeus The Plug’s official new single from his highly anticipated debut mixtape “My Alibi” coming soon, introducing music lovers to his creative sonic world.

“’Counting On It’ is based on all the people who have owed me money…I can ‘count on it.’ It’s also about everything that you count on every day, the positive things that you can rely on, that won’t let you down,” Zeus explains.

The indie artist is fresh off of opening up for Cash Money recording artist Jacquees on the Mood Tour, where he garnered thousands of new fans along the way. He also recently opened for Jeremih at a sold out show in Illinois and Lil Yachty at Supernova Fest in Michigan. Zeus The Plug is preparing to release his debut tape titled “My Alibi,” executive produced by The Warlord, with production by Jeff Lane (production engineer to Chance Rapper, Jeremih).

“When people listen to my new project, I want them to see an articulate rapper talking about real life experiences. I came into the game on Boss status already…I made money and was living like a boss before I started creating music. I want my music to motivate people to get out there and feel like they can achieve anything – make money, be successful, be the best versions of themselves…” notes Zeus, who holds an MBA degree and credits his interest in Finance and Music for pulling him out of the street life.

Stay tuned for a new visual and more fresh content from this millennial rapper on the rise.

https://soundcloud.com/zeustheplug/counting-on-it-prod-by-the-warlord

Click here to view the article.